Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   855 views

Description

Hey guys, i like to write some feedback about problems and some things which i think need upgrade.

1. PS and HC.
I see more and more trades from psn and hc. That is nice, but its very hard to notice it and usually people need to write it and push back offers from pcers. That warning with HC to the right also dont do the thing. That surely need to be addressed. Make background different for every trade ps/hc/pc, giant ICON SOMEWHERE or some filter even for account like in my personal settings to mark which trade i want to see. I dont really need any trades than sc/pc for me for example, i dont play any other mode.

2. 10 last offers (the short list when u enter item description) in trades are broken after last changes 2 weeks ago.
I usually click on them and half are dead. They point to deleted topics, which should not be a thing. I would add WTB/WTS to that list also. I recently just click active all, because that short list is useless now.

3. Its nice we have 6 tabs now, but i can see only 10 trades per tab. I cant see other trades which i posted when i exceed 10 count. Any chance to make pages there or at least remove limit ?

4. Would be nice to filter WTS/WTB in search. Sometimes there is more WTB.

5. Is it possible to add sorting in trade list filter by added time not last post? I seee dead trades from a week ago or more and they pop at begining because people like zombies post offers in trades where is no response from author.

6. Not that it matter that much but the level of account is broken. I have level 1 after last update and everyone got level 1 :D

I think thats all. Anyway, last changes were very nice. Thanks!
Description by gorpyr

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey guys, i like to write some feedback about problems and some things which i think need upgrade.

1. PS and HC.
I see more and more trades from psn and hc. That is nice, but its very hard to notice it and usually people need to write it and push back offers from pcers. That warning with HC to the right also dont do the thing. That surely need to be addressed. Make background different for every trade ps/hc/pc, giant ICON SOMEWHERE or some filter even for account like in my personal settings to mark which trade i want to see. I dont really need any trades than sc/pc for me for example, i dont play any other mode.

2. 10 last offers (the short list when u enter item description) in trades are broken after last changes 2 weeks ago.
I usually click on them and half are dead. They point to deleted topics, which should not be a thing. I would add WTB/WTS to that list also. I recently just click active all, because that short list is useless now.

3. Its nice we have 6 tabs now, but i can see only 10 trades per tab. I cant see other trades which i posted when i exceed 10 count. Any chance to make pages there or at least remove limit ?

5. Is it possible to add sorting in trade list filter by added time not last post? I seee dead trades from a week ago or more and they pop at begining because people like zombies post offers in trades where is no response from author.

6. Not that it matter that much but the level of account is broken. I have level 1 after last update and everyone got level 1 :D

Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Hey gorpyr, just returning to this thread to update you on a few things. Not everything has been fulfilled but majority, yes, so I'm marking this fulfilled now.
gorpyr wrote: 2 years ago
1. PS and HC.
Improved on in patch 1.21 with clearer, animated warning block highlighting listing restrictions such as platform, ladder, hardcore etc.
The 12 trade limit on stash tabs was removed in 1.14. You can see all trades in stash tab 1 regardless of how many you have.
WTB/WTS filtering in search and listing creation was added in v1.0.

Gorpyr#2305

Darq 86

Amazon Europe PC
it is not broken, that was on purpose. Before the patch it was the level for every post you made, even the trades and answers to it. Now only post in the forum counts. I think it was the right decision because i got to almost Level 50 without posting anything in the forum just by doing trades.
OP
Yeah noticed that just now. I post mostly on trades not forum.
Altho this site is about trade so i dont understand why trade post dont count but that level is visible everywhere :) Seems like im not active at all on the site with level 1.
Maybe change the level visibility only on forum not trades then ? Just a thought, not that important though.

Gorpyr#2305

Darq 86

Amazon Europe PC
Yeah noticed that just now. I post mostly on trades not forum.
Altho this site is about trade so i dont understand why trade post dont count but that level is visible everywhere :) Seems like im not active at all on the site with level 1.
Maybe change the level visibility only on forum not trades then ? Just a thought, not that important though.
I think your trust level show enough of how active you are here =)

EnragedN3wb 187Moderator

PC

1. PS and HC.

1 & 4 can already mostly be done using the advanced search. Just click the button for which platform you want & WTB or WTS from the options before searching: 2 is a known issue with the way trade deletion works with caching from what I've read in other threads.

3 is intended & I'm not sure if it can be changed or not, as I'm thinking the reasoning for the limited space per stash tab is due to the number of trades that can be successfully bumped in the 15 second time for the bump all button(could be totally wrong here, but that's my best guess).

5 I've seen requested a few times now & see nothing against it if it's wanted by enough people to make it worth the time to add. Keep in mind though, just because a seller isn't responding to some offers doesn't mean the trade isn't still available & active. Often people will just ignore offers they aren't interested in I've noticed.

6 is intended as stated by others. Believe it or not trading is actually still a pretty new addition to the website, & not what the website was made for originally. :P
OP
Yeah i know its possible to use advance search.
I meant about some fast click buttons in item description, like Active WTS , Active WTB for fast search.
I guess most people just search the item (like me too) and use active sales list and that list all, so its easy to miss ps or hc icon.

3 - hmm thats not good if its intended. I can post more trades and i just cant see them now. I hope something can be done with it.
5 - yeah i dont mind for it to stay default as it is. I just thought to add a new filter so i can sometimes filter newest offers not just newest posts.

Gorpyr#2305

EnragedN3wb 187Moderator

PC
Yeah i know its possible to use advance search.
I meant about some fast click buttons in item description, like Active WTS , Active WTB for fast search.
I guess most people just search the item (like me too) and use active sales list and that list all, so its easy to miss ps or hc icon.
Ohh, are you talking about in the Database? I guess I didn't think about that... I wasn't aware people use that a lot with the advanced search being a thing now.
3 - hmm thats not good if its intended. I can post more trades and i just cant see them now. I hope something can be done with it.
You can move items to other stash tabs, or use the Active (All) button on your profile page to see the rest of your trades. :)
I vouch / add my voice for #5. I made a suggestion on this forum recently with this exact same request. I think it would be really beneficial to see more clearly all the new trades first. "Post time" could still be the default order filter, but having a new option "Listed time" would be great!

Mage#1995
OP
Yes through "Search database". I usually just hit like
Ohm
there and check item description. Earlier i was opening last 5 "active trades" panel and it was nice. Now its kinda messy, because most of those links are dead leading to deleted topics or WTB offers, so i rarely can hit someone who sells it. I would suggest to fix the deleted links first and add 2 tabs, Active WTB and Active WTS. Still need to mark different platforms and hc/sc more clearly or the best add some profile based option to just cut out offers u wont be able to trade anyway. Maybe the background of the first post can be different for psn like blue, switch green, hc red caption with
Skull
at begining or something. That will help a lot.

Gorpyr#2305

Teebling 5807Admin

Europe PC
Hey gorpyr, just returning to this thread to update you on a few things. Not everything has been fulfilled but majority, yes, so I'm marking this fulfilled now.
1. PS and HC.
Improved on in patch 1.21 with clearer, animated warning block highlighting listing restrictions such as platform, ladder, hardcore etc.
The 12 trade limit on stash tabs was removed in 1.14. You can see all trades in stash tab 1 regardless of how many you have.
WTB/WTS filtering in search and listing creation was added in v1.0.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...