Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
68 replies   15297 views

Description

Hello all

I have a javazon with kind of good gear.
I have
Shako
/Griffons
Chains of honour
Titans revenge
Spirit (
Monarch
)
Raven Frost

Bul-kathos
The cat’s eye
Thundergods
Vigor

Amazon torch
Anni

So what should I switch to make it easier to farm? I’m lvl 90 btw

Stats bellow at level 89.
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello all

I have a javazon with kind of good gear.
I have
Shako
/Griffons
Chains of honour
Titans revenge
Spirit (
Monarch
)
Raven Frost

Bul-kathos
The cat’s eye
Thundergods
Vigor

Amazon torch
Anni

So what should I switch to make it easier to farm? I’m lvl 90 btw

Stats bellow at level 89.
Basically at your current gear level, no single change will completely transform your experience other than Enigma/Infinity. Both or either one will make it another character.

Post your advanced stats screen too please.
OP
Cryptography wrote: 2 years ago
Basically at your current gear level, no single change will completely transform your experience other than Enigma/Infinity. Both or either one will make it another character.

Infinity for the merc?
Well Enigma is kinda hard to get 😅 never dropped a
Ber
😞

I will post the adv stats when I get home
I'm not an expert in Javazons (building mine now) but from what I've seen the only thing i'd suggest is doing a respec with your gear (specifically torch and anni) equipped. You could probably take off a ton of str and dex and get a lot more life.
also not sure what gloves you're using but you can easily shop some +3 jav gloves from
Anya
, and maybe 3/20s if you get lucky

And a CTA/Spirit on swap if you don't already have them.
MrBarra wrote: 2 years ago

Infinity for the merc?
Well Enigma is kinda hard to get 😅 never dropped a
Ber
😞

I will post the adv stats when I get home
For merc, yes. Being able to kill immune monsters is from another world and it will completely rip through non-immunes lowering resistance to nothing. It is hard to get but you have Chains of Honor,
Griffon's Eye
Annihilus
. You should be able to get one. In all honesty, I would probably get Enigma first because it can be used on variety of characters and then Infinity but if you main Javazon only, I'd downgrade from CoH, rid of anni and Griffon's and get Infinity. This is such a blessing for lightning elements.
rango_jr wrote: 2 years ago
I'm not an expert in Javazons (building mine now) but from what I've seen the only thing i'd suggest is doing a respec with your gear (specifically torch and anni) equipped. You could probably take off a ton of str and dex and get a lot more life.
He is probably running with max block, which can be argued to be a waste but to each their own. I would also go full vitality because being ranged, elemental damage will hit you mostly and block will only help with physical. BUT it can be helpful at times.

Strength is a waste, stat minimum you possibly can to equip items (156 max).
OP
I accidentally waste my 2 last respecs. I was really really sleepy and messed up two times. 😞
Was going to uninstall and everything because I got really mad with those 2 mistakes 😞 but well life goes on 🤷‍♂️ And I have a messed up char with messed up habilites 😅
I accidentally waste my 2 last respecs. I was really really sleepy and messed up two times. 😞
Was going to uninstall and everything because I got really mad with those 2 mistakes 😞 but well life goes on 🤷‍♂️ And I have a messed up char with messed up habilites 😅

Just so you're aware, there's an item in the game called the
Token of Absolution
which allows you to get a new stat/skill respec. They trade for about an
Um
~

xSD 143

Barbarian Americas PC
Can toss you a spare token to respec again if you need!
Do you all remember playing before Respecs were a thing? I remember people restarting very high-level characters because they accidentally put too many points into a skill.

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
Respec + Shift click on vitality... ye option to respec is a bless :D

Prices are negotiable :)
Please DO NOT add me, before I accepted a trade or without comment, thanks! :)
Offers via pm will be ignored.
Hoost07 wrote: 2 years ago
Do you all remember playing before Respecs were a thing? I remember people restarting very high-level characters because they accidentally put too many points into a skill.
I remember alright. Token is modern times luxury.
there isn't really much information here to work with;

1. Are you already on
Eth
titans? If not, do upgrade, it contributes to your LF especially against Lightning immune even if you have Infinity. Furthermore, life and mana leech are based off of your weapon damage.

2. If you find your build is mana starved you can also consider switching BK to
Manald Heal
. I'm using a 7% mana leech and i don't have to drink a single pot during a cow run even without Insight. (if you are still using Insight then ignore this).

3. Between Enigma and Infinity, go Enigma first. Yes, killing the immunes sounds great, but the QoL and speed of runs changes your whole world. Keeping your merc from killing himself to hydras/Venom clouds, telebaal, telecountess, tele Chaos, arcane sanc becomes comfortable to navigate in. Furthermore, Infinity still does not make Stone Skin + LI mobs melt. It still takes a really long time to kill such mobs.

4. Pre-Enigma, you can consider using the very affordable Harmony in alt slot for the
Vigor
aura to fly around. This will also vastly increase your QoL and run times. This is assuming u do not need cta for survival.

5. You didn't mention your
Belt
. If you skip Tgod for
Razortail
, you can save quite a few skill points there as
Razortail
adds 33%.

Not much apart from this. The skill tree is pretty straightforward. I hope you didn't sink points into
Jab
or Plague Jav, because the technically correct idea that these can cover LI is somewhat limited. PJ damage is horribly pathetic, while Jabs can reasonably burst down LI, but during a run you probably are better TELEPORTING (Enigma, see?) past them and killing more mobs. There are also 2 schools of thought regarding the DEA tree. Some say they are better off sacrificing valk to avoid the very annoying DEA "stunlock", its really your call. I personally like having 1 more offtank to take some heat off the merc. It has gotten me killed when I accidentally teleported into a crowd, NGL. the points you save can go into even more synergy for your CS and LF.
Man, the Javazon is the most easy char to farm with...
You can farm cows with your starter weapon...
Like someone said, only Ethereal Titan's, Enigma and Infinity will make a real improvement.
Also you need to
Pierce
, if you don't
Pierce
it reduces clear speed a lot.
MarcWizard wrote: 2 years ago
2. If you find your build is mana starved you can also consider switching BK to
Manald Heal
. I'm using a 7% mana leech and i don't have to drink a single pot during a cow run even without Insight. (if you are still using Insight then ignore this).
I need to see this myself to believe that. Can you stream/record a single cowrun where you don't drink a single
Mana Potion
?

Ethereal Titan's are extremely ineffective upgrade unless you can melt crowds in 8p game with single throw. Considering the cost, it would be last upgrade for me if at all.

Silkweave
help a lot with mana issues but need high density areas to really shine (cow/cs).
Am I the only one who hates
Eth
titans? I guess I toss too much and I hate waiting for them to recharge. I always open my cow portal next to
Charsi
so I can pop in and repair quickly.

Also, I know about having another one on the swap, but that doesn't work because I run a CTA on swap.

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
I do not use/like Ethereal Titans either.

Used to have a 2nd Titans with me but I barely run out of charges before leaving an area anyway so I stopped it.

So do you guys suggest Enigma in general for a javazone or just when farming areas where there is great distances to travel?

Prices are negotiable :)
Please DO NOT add me, before I accepted a trade or without comment, thanks! :)
Offers via pm will be ignored.
Fen wrote: 2 years ago

Used to have a 2nd Titans with me but I barely run out of charges before leaving an area anyway so I stopped it.

So do you guys suggest Enigma in general for a javazone or just when farming areas where there is great distances to travel?
Enigma will definitely be best choice, no matter areas.

I'm considering Enigma for my Javazon as well, but my question is, where do you get the FCR from? I feel like
Teleport
is so slow and with my Titans and
Boots
, I'm already running so fast.

Hoost07 wrote: 2 years ago

I'm considering Enigma for my Javazon as well, but my question is, where do you get the FCR from? I feel like
Teleport
is so slow and with my Titans and
Boots
, I'm already running so fast.
You won't. You can use switch Spirit and Griffon's fcr for your benefit but nothing will make amazon a fast teleporter. You'll mostly use
Teleport
to cross obstacles that would be difficult to run over and control mercenary.

Javazon is a killer, she don't want to pass mobs. She wants to rip shit apart.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...