Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
68 replies   15484 views

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

rango_jr wrote: 2 years ago
Mine just got through Hell Act I. I don't have Griffons or Infinity. Currently running Peace, Upped non-
Eth
titans, Spirit,
Razortail
, Valk Wing, Aldurs
Boots
, +3 gloves (no IAS yet),
Raven Frost
Dwarf Star
, and Maras.

Do you think it would be worth trying to trade
Ber
for a Griffons (would that get me enough to at least break the immunity) or should i hold out and try to get either Enigma to run around them or keep looking and go for Infinity?
Definitely not. Griffon's won't
Pierce
through immunities. Either Enigma or Infinity is good goal for upgrade - I personally consider Enigma to be more beneficial.

How do you feel about mana and lack of ias?
Mana i'm fine with at the moment, since i'm still running Insight on my merc, so that isn't an issue.

IAS could be better. I shopped
Anya
for a while to pick up some +3 gloves, finally got some +3 skills/+19 dex, which are at least useful. I'm sure i'll go back and try and find some 3/20s

I'm leaning towards trying for Enigma or Infinity. Both eventually. my main mf character is a sorc, so griffons or inifinity can be used with her, and Enigma can be useful on basically anyone but her (though i guess i could use it there too and save a point).

Right now my biggest issue is res. Peace isn't helping, and Enigma wouldn't either. Thinking of either sticking an
Um
in my valk wing or using my
Ber
for COH, which I feel could benefit a number of builds too.
Mana i'm fine with at the moment, since i'm still running Insight on my merc, so that isn't an issue.

Anya
for a while to pick up some +3 gloves, finally got some +3 skills/+19 dex, which are at least useful. I'm sure i'll go back and try and find some 3/20s

I'm leaning towards trying for Enigma or Infinity. Both eventually. my main mf character is a sorc, so griffons or inifinity can be used with her, and Enigma can be useful on basically anyone but her (though i guess i could use it there too and save a point).

Right now my biggest issue is res. Peace isn't helping, and Enigma wouldn't either. Thinking of either sticking an
Um
Ber
Enigma is basically one of the best, and in many cases the best, armor choice for sorceress too. It's not only used for
Teleport
skill. I would not waste that
Ber
on Chains of Honor.
Yeah. As in real life...saving is harder than spending, so it's tempting to use it.

Thanks for being a Voice of Reason ;-)

Anya

Um
Ber
I’m using Smoke on my javazon and it’s a huge bonus, though of course, no +to skills. Still murdering everything though with just a lower res
Wand
OP
Mine just got through Hell Act I. I don't have Griffons or Infinity. Currently running Peace, Upped non-
Eth
titans, Spirit,
Razortail
, Valk Wing, Aldurs
Boots
Raven Frost
Dwarf Star
, and Maras.

Ber
for a Griffons (would that get me enough to at least break the immunity) or should i hold out and try to get either Enigma to run around them or keep looking and go for Infinity?
Enigma. You’ll get better gear and only the Stone skins will be hard to kill
Obi184 wrote: 2 years ago

I’m using Smoke on my javazon and it’s a huge bonus, though of course, no +to skills. Still murdering everything though with just a lower res
Wand
Yeah, I need to pick up a lower res
Wand
. Currently just murdering everything with
Jab
. Anything without immunity goes down in no time at all.

If i could get the mana somewhere else, i've also considered swapping my Spirit with at 70ar Sanctuary i've currently got on my assassin.
Cryptography wrote: 2 years ago
kg_tho wrote: 2 years ago
Is Fortitude considered a good Armor for the Javazon because of %ED? Or does that not really apply to the lightning damage directly. I just started a Javazon and appreciate all the info in this thread!
Only physical damage, hence useless for lf/cs zon.
Correction: useless for 6/40 javazon (focused on skill level damage). Will impact a upped
Eth
titan javazon (50-50 weapon and skill damage on LF, 20-80 on CS). Scales only your weapon damage as correctly pointed out by
Crypt
Eth
titans, Spirit,
Razortail
, Valk Wing, Aldurs
Boots
Raven Frost
Dwarf Star
, and Maras.

Ber
Infinity before Griffon’s. Infinity will break immunities and change your world. Griffons will not.

Edit: did not see that Enigma was also in the cards. Enigma, then Infinity, then griffon’s then.
MarcWizard wrote: 2 years ago

Infinity before Griffon’s. Infinity will break immunities and change your world. Griffons will not.

Edit: did not see that Enigma was also in the cards. Enigma, then Infinity, then griffon’s then.
Dropped enough that i could do some trading yesterday. Don't have my
Ber
anymore, so I only have half an Infinity (the half that everyone has), but I do have Enigma, and even without using the
Teleport
much, the FRW and Life After Kill are amazing.
I was curious as to how the Fortitude would actually impact damage, so i took screenshots of my LF damage with Enigma vs Fortitude. (The one with higher weapon damage is fort, obv) Apparently, the damage boost from Fortitude on upped
Eth
titans is no bloody joke. We lose about 85 lightning damage average by dropping the skills2 from Enigma/coh, but the weapon damage jumps from 1041 to 1632, a whopping 591 point jump in physical damage. Thats a damage increase of 506 in weapon damage, and your life and mana leech will be incredible! I still love me some
Teleport
though, so I wont be doing this anytime soon.
Cryptography wrote: 2 years ago
I must say I am quite disappointed that even the video couldn't turn you around. After all, you had to see to believe, right?

My
Boots
are gore riders. I don't see a reason to use
Silkweave
since, as you have observed, I am already not reliant on mana potions.
Belt
is Arach, to hit 48 FCR breakpoint. I do have T-gods and
Razortail
as back up, but at this time I do not feel the need to reduce my QoL for additional damage. The clip explains this quite adequately.

RE: Damage boost with griffons - Diablo already goes down in 2 hits, cows already melt. I don't see a huge reason to change the source of 74% MF. Maybe if they introduce Greater Rifts or something. Then it'd be time to dig deep and chug mana pots when necessary. When FARMING, however, I am all about that QoL. I dont have to visit a vendor and repair, I dont have to manage potions in my
Belt
. I kill,
Teleport
, kill, repeat.

RE: Upgrading
Eth
titans as a last upgrade - its a
Pul
rune. Your placing it after
Jah
Ber
Ber
Ber
, and a bunch of other, much more expensive upgrades looks like you're dying on this hill, and I'm not sure why. Its a
Pul
rune. Use your editor, look at the difference in average damage between upped and non-upped. And multiply that by your attack speed.

RE: losing the ability to repair? Repair? What's that? Javazons don't need to repair. They fire until one
Eth
titan runs low, swap to the other one from the cube, repeat. I have forgotten what repair is. You want this "ability" to repair, go ahead. Use a lower damage weapon that you can enjoy repairing. I honestly cannot understand you at this point. Do you understand, I have not HAD to repair since I started farming my Enigma through Infinity?
Jah
Ber
Ber
Ber
worth of farming, and I never repaired once. Is that a disability?

RE: Mana leech being helpful in some cases: No, Mana leech is helpful all the time. Because my mana doesn't run down, I don't have to manage potions. As in, I never have to pick pots off the floor or go to a vendor to top up. I don't have to THINK about this resource, it is invisible to me. I can throw LF indefinitely. This means uninterrupted farming, i only care about looting gear and runes. I don't have to check my
Belt
, I dont have to worry about no mana potions dropping, I dont have to TP if I run out. This translates to faster runs.

Rest of Gear:
Boots
are gore riders as discussed. Gear is still MF mode: my SC are 7 MF with some perks where available, such as cold dmg etc. GCs are skillers as usual. I'm still carrying my cube and leaving space for loot both, again for QoL. When farming on switch, you cant loot directly into cube.

Conclusion: Upped
Eth
titans are one of the first, NOT the last, upgrades I would heartily recommend to any growing Javazon, they are what we call low hanging fruit. You will easily procure the equivalent value of 2 upped
Eth
titans (180 ed, not 200 ed which is truly the gg) along the journey to the first Enigma - heck, the first
Jah
. The subsequent substantial increase in weapon damage results in a competent mana leech which will eliminate one of the maintenance aspects of potions, while having a pair eliminates the other maintenance aspect of repair. This time will go to killing more things. The numbers: 1
Eth
titan at 180 ed for approx
Ist
, upping for
Pul
, puts the cost of 2x 180 ED upped E titans at just above 2
Ist
, while
Jah
's value is at 18-19
Ist
, and
Ber
Ist
. To put this upgrade off until the equivalent upgrade of literally 100's
Ist
of value does not make any sense.
I don't have a full day to type out a reply but for whatever reason, following your footsteps did not replicate your results. I would run out of mana, not as easily but still would. I definitely could not finish a single run without mana potions. I will make an exact replica of ypur build later and see if it is any different but unlikely.
Did you manage to run pot-less cows yet? I suspect the reason to be deadly strike. I have 49% to it, and 15% crushing blow. These affect leech as well.
I was curious as to how the Fortitude would actually impact damage, so i took screenshots of my LF damage with Enigma vs Fortitude. (The one with higher weapon damage is fort, obv)E2291CFC-CBC3-47AB-A82E-ABBF445B02F3.jpeg
0A063816-93B9-4526-892E-51FE3E8F6032.jpeg

Apparently, the damage boost from Fortitude on upped
Eth
titans is no bloody joke. We lose about 85 lightning damage average by dropping the skills2 from Enigma/coh, but the weapon damage jumps from 1041 to 1632, a whopping 591 point jump in physical damage. Thats a damage increase of 506 in weapon damage, and your life and mana leech will be incredible! I still love me some
Teleport
I was thinking of making a fort for my javazon purely for that ED in physical damage. Thanks for sharing!
MrxWNx wrote: 2 years ago
I was curious as to how the Fortitude would actually impact damage, so i took screenshots of my LF damage with Enigma vs Fortitude. (The one with higher weapon damage is fort, obv)E2291CFC-CBC3-47AB-A82E-ABBF445B02F3.jpeg

Eth
Teleport
I was thinking of making a fort for my javazon purely for that ED in physical damage. Thanks for sharing!
And my boost is based off pretty crappy UET's (upped
Eth
titans). I mentioned earlier in this thread I was on 182 or 179, but I'm blind/amnesiac apparently, they're only 171/169. If you have good UETs at above 190 ED, your gain from fort will be even more crazy. Slap on some additional life leech and you can probably solo Uber Meph, if you can also fix our horrible res.

Dropped enough that i could do some trading yesterday. Don't have my
Ber
anymore, so I only have half an Infinity (the half that everyone has), but I do have Enigma, and even without using the
Teleport
much, the FRW and Life After Kill are amazing.
With Enigma your countess runs and arcane sanc runs will see the most immediate benefits, since they are much faster to navigate with
Teleport
. You can also rush Chaos sanc much faster teleporting past river, but the left seal elite can spawn with Stone skin which slows the run a lot. as mentioned earlier in this thread, amazon
Teleport
will not win any races since she starts at the lowest cast rate amongst classes, but I have found the 48 FCR breakpoint to be tolerable. you can achieve this with Spirit and
Arachnid Mesh
. Arach over T-God will drop your Fury but increase your CS, but honestly you won't really feel it.

Eth
Teleport
Eth
titans). I mentioned earlier in this thread I was on 182 or 179, but I'm blind/amnesiac apparently, they're only 171/169. If you have good UETs at above 190 ED, your gain from fort will be even more crazy. Slap on some additional life leech and you can probably solo Uber Meph, if you can also fix our horrible res.
Do you know if the dispersing lightning
Bolts
from
Lightning Fury
also do physical damage? Or are they just purely lightning damage?

Eth
Teleport
Eth
Bolts
from
Lightning Fury
They do both, which is why you will observe leeching more from a group than from an individual.

Deleted User 2817 0

I advocate for Enigma primarily for Merc positioning, which is especially valuable if you have Infinity on your Merc and want
Conviction
in the mobs ASAP.

If you want to tele a lot, like I do, Spirit with your Griffons is
Key
. You'll never be fast, but it does making your sorc/hammerdin seem super fast by comparison ;)

Only issue is mana, which a
Belt
full of potions can remedy along with more diligent spell usage.

Eth
Teleport
Eth
Bolts
from
Lightning Fury
They do both, which is why you will observe leeching more from a group than from an individual.
Only first throw will deal physical damage, released
Bolts
will do lightning damage only. If your throw pierces,
Javelin
thrown will behave like it was first thrown and deal physical damage again.

CS
Bolts
do only lightning damage, as well.

And no, haven't had time to play Diablo at all. Maybe this weekend. 😟
So its only the
Pierce
leeching? This will be considerably harder to test.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...