spawn mechanics or remain the same?
thx

Stormlash 356Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
@Xhanity
How to spawn Diablo Clone
How to spawn Diablo Clone

OP
so it will remain as original, understand. Thx :)

Teebling 6686Admin

Europe PC
Stormlash wrote: 3 years ago
@Xhanity

Dclone.png
I think the important bit to note from this bluepost is that the values may change in the future.

I think this is because
Stone of Jordan
numbers for spawning
Diablo Clone
on Battle Net will be reduced later on - remember there will (hopefully) be less bots this time round, meaning less SoJ drops from Q bugged
Andariel

OP
Yes i agree, you’re absolutely right. But the Andy Q is it still working in D2R? o_O

Stormlash 356Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
@Xhanity Yes,
Andariel
Quest Bug is still present in D2R.
If they remove it, it's Game Over if you are trying to farm an
Annihilus

I still think 75-120
Stone of Jordan
is a little too much, if they manage to reduce the number of Bots, for a community event.
Now imagine this scenario for Ladder Hardcore players... It's gonna be even worse.

OP
Is actually logical, I barely remember these things. What were the conditions for bugging the quest?

Stormlash 356Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
@Xhanity Once you've killed her, go straight to Warriv (without talking to anyone else) so he can take you to Act II. Once there, Save & Exit and now she's bugged.

OP
simple :D, thx! this website is amazing ;) gj

Deleted User 632 0

@Xhanity Once you've killed her, go straight to Warriv (without talking to anyone else) so he can take you to Act II. Once there, Save & Exit and now she's bugged.
doesn't matter if you talk to anyone else. you can do whatever as long as you go to act 2. no need to save and exit.
I still think 75-120
Stone of Jordan
is a little too much, if they manage to reduce the number of Bots, for a community event.
Now imagine this scenario for Ladder Hardcore players... It's gonna be even worse.
I agree, that's still too high. However we also don't know how the servers are linked. If it's 75-120 SoJs and spawns on ALL open Hell games period, and not just on specific servers, then 75-120 I can see being fine. Though if there's still the server spread where you have to be on a very specific server to sell or spawn, then it's too high. We sadly don't know how it works just yet. SOON though.
Definitely be interesting to find out how they will do it now. Going back 20+ years they hosted everything on beefy servers, which hosted multiple games. But a lot has changed since then, cloud computing wasn't around. They very well might be running everything on thousands of smaller server instances. In which case they either drop the IP based spawning mechanic, or they would have needed to emulate it by grouping instances together.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...