Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1634 views

Description

New/returning player here, I played only single player during patches 1.09 and below when runes and gems were much rarer than they are now lol.

I've got 2 full shared stash pages of all levels of runes and gems. Do I just hoard them and put them on mules until needed? Do I combine the low level gems into higher leveled ones? Ive already got 2 mules for chipped gems cuz I read somewhere that theres a cube recipe for them. I feel like im spending a quarter of my time mule shuffling these things lol

Thanks

Can be used to make Runewords:

New/returning player here, I played only single player during patches 1.09 and below when runes and gems were much rarer than they are now lol.

I've got 2 full shared stash pages of all levels of runes and gems. Do I just hoard them and put them on mules until needed? Do I combine the low level gems into higher leveled ones? Ive already got 2 mules for chipped gems cuz I read somewhere that theres a cube recipe for them. I feel like im spending a quarter of my time mule shuffling these things lol

Thanks

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Recipe: Flawed Topaz
>
Recipe: Topaz
>
Recipe: Flawless Topaz
>
Recipe: Perfect Topaz
. Recipe chains like this exist for all gem types, including skulls. should help you keep the space occupied to a minimum by cubing up all the gems to better quality versions.

There's also recipes like
Recipe: Ort
for cubing higher level runes from older ones.

Check the https://diablo2.io/recipes section for all possibilities.

You may however want to consider not cubing up all the runes you have - some of the 'low' ones are handy to have for some runewords, or are in high demand on the market somewhere, in which case you can trade them for something better.

Hope that helps

Beardozer 436Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
I really wish blizz adds stacking to runes and gems at some point. I played a bunch of project D2 and being able to stack those was wonderful.

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood

Chad 27

Paladin Americas PC
100% agree, I have to make multiple mules just for gems/runes...why not just not ever have to mule them...

:Numbad 2 "This is for you":

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...