Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   2895 views

[Item loot filter+pickit+more] Can we add these to the Tools section?

No data yet

Description

1. Item loot Filter - Shows/hides/ Text_size / colors ect.
2. pickit - Picks up specific items automatically as you walk by.
3. D2R hero editor - Edits your offline character files, good for testing builds/playstyle , when your struggling.
4. Easy skill calculator - Basic classes + standard end game loot + skilltree to scale damages.
5. D2itemCollage (Picture Tool ) Takes pictures of the items Stat box pop-up, and can combine into 1 large picture ect 4 easy upload.

Wasn't sure what the Tools section was supposed to be used for.
Would any of these be allowed?
Wasn't sure what the tools section all included , if General useful tools or advanced stuff like editors/hacks ect.

What are the requirements for the tools to be allowed? Is there anything we can't use coding wise?
where can we submit these things to the site staff privately, so not accidentally released unofficially to the public.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Questionz 0

1. Item loot Filter - Shows/hides/ Text_size / colors ect.
2. pickit - Picks up specific items automatically as you walk by.
3. D2R hero editor - Edits your offline character files, good for testing builds/playstyle , when your struggling.
4. Easy skill calculator - Basic classes + standard end game loot + skilltree to scale damages.
5. D2itemCollage (Picture Tool ) Takes pictures of the items Stat box pop-up, and can combine into 1 large picture ect 4 easy upload.

Wasn't sure what the Tools section was supposed to be used for.
Would any of these be allowed?
Wasn't sure what the tools section all included , if General useful tools or advanced stuff like editors/hacks ect.

What are the requirements for the tools to be allowed? Is there anything we can't use coding wise?
where can we submit these things to the site staff privately, so not accidentally released unofficially to the public.

BillyMaysed 2187Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
I think you're talking about D2 Mods, where as the Tools Section here is going to contain things like custom made Character Planners / Calculators and other useful things like that.

Questionz 0

BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
I think you're talking about D2 Mods, where as the Tools Section here is going to contain things like custom made Character Planners / Calculators and other useful things like that.
Yes, and ok thank you. Just wanted to make sure.

BillyMaysed 2187Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
This site is still under heavy-development and i am not sure of the site owners exact stance on D2 mods. Nothing wrong with Plugy or Hero Editor in my opinion. I know blizzard said they would tolerate mods to a point, but the site owners stance may be different.

If you know of or find out about someone creating any useful D2R mods please let me know.

@Teebling, what say you about having D2 Mods in the Tools section?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...