Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
42 replies   20681 views

Updated 2.5 Patch Notes - Sunder Charms Nerfed (except for cold sorcs)

No data yet

Description

Description by DarkMaster

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Th3ory wrote: 1 year ago
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago

So...did this get updated again yet? Or is it a game of "rush to
Terror
asap to get 2034920493 charms before it gets patched tomorrow"?
To answer my own question:
Blizz confirmed that's client side only and won't be applicable to actual S2 drops as the server side apparently doesn't have that same implementation.
The problem with this statement is how extremely disingenuous it truly is. I've spoken to a handful of PhrozenKeep and Drop Calc owners after Pez commented. This comment is deceiving by nature. This would be one of the first major occurrences or instances where Server-Side & Client-Side were not in relative sync on a fixed probabilities basis.

We know that Desecrated TCs are new so they may want to have more operational gated control without exposing to much, but the reality is - they will push a new TCEX update Client-Side and we will have the information in our hands. By Proxy, it always will give us those directional ratios to leverage as needed.

But I am not the only one who did a bit of an eye roll on his commentary - but let us not forget - Pez doesn't play the game and he simply was told what to write whether it was accurate or not.

And based on my video & now the Horking issue which is still tied to my video fundamental - it proves that Server-side implementation is clearly off.
Oh, it is messed up, no question about it. I'm not even lvl 18 yet and saw like 10 Sunders already.

That having been said, client to server differing (significantly) doesn't really matter for something that by its very definition doesn't exist client side. Too bad they messed up the server side as well.
Does it drop in non ladder terrorized zones ? Share your experience
donblas13 wrote: 1 year ago
Does it drop in non ladder terrorized zones ? Share your experience
No, the Sunder charms are ladder-only items.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...