Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3349 replies   475878 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Whhyyyy would someone spawn EU at 3am in the bloomin' morning, you can't just switch regions on console. Grr!

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Schnorki 3318Moderator

PC
Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
Whhyyyy would someone spawn EU at 3am in the bloomin' morning, you can't just switch regions on console. Grr!
Same reason they spawn Americas and Asia in the middle of their night. Private (most NL) walks don't want you to participate, they just trigger it asap during offtimes for the region and call it a day.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
Why private walk, do you get better stuff or is it just selfish?

Schnorki 3318Moderator

PC
Because if you're an item shop looking to sell your countless annis from your private walks, you're better off the more expensive those annis remain which in turn means the less people get any, the better off you are.

That's also why they're all happening on NL again because L prices have dropped far too much to be worth it as compared to just sponsoring streamers for that income/exposure.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
There's been 2+
Über Diablo
spawns every day for the last week on NA ladder. Are folks botting to get all of the SOJ's? It seems like a crazy number of SOJ's to have to farm.

Not complaining, I love farming annis! I leave a game up overnight and get to kill an
Über Diablo
with my morning coffee. But I am perplexed!

ShadowHeart 2086Moderator

Europe PC
The streamers that are doing the walks are not botting themselves, but they are very likely buying the SoJs from RMT sites (that's the only reasonable way to acquire so many SoJs so quickly), and RMT sites are fed by botters. Well, I'm not sure if there is any evidence, but it seems like the only logical explanation.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
jfrostp wrote: 1 year ago
There's been 2+
Über Diablo
spawns every day for the last week on NA ladder. Are folks botting to get all of the SOJ's? It seems like a crazy number of SOJ's to have to farm.

Not complaining, I love farming annis! I leave a game up overnight and get to kill an
Über Diablo
with my morning coffee. But I am perplexed!
wrong topic. this one is for non-ladder.

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.

Necrarch 1778Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Seems Asia at 3/6 ?

-> checked myself and camping there : yes it is at 3. :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Europe PC
FYI - there is talk on the D2R Clone Hunters discord about pushing Asia the rest of the way, seems they should have enough or almost enough as it is. No details like time known yet, but they should announce it well in advance if they do decide to push it.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Europe PC
It is now confirmed!

Host: D2R Clone Hunters and @darklord
Region: Asia
Walk time: today at 9 pm UTC (in about 4 hours and 45 minutes)
11 pm CET (EU time)
5 pm EST
(see post below for updated info)

NOTE! They are walking Asia SCNL because it is currently at 3/6. If someone else walks it before the time above, then they will abort. So if someone else walks it before the designated time, there won't be a second walk.

Europe PC
UPDATE! It seems the plans have changed, the walk time has been pushed back ~5 hours (Duanebs wanted to participate and that's when he's usually streaming).

Host: D2R Clone Hunters, @darklord, and @Duanebs
Region: Asia
Walk time:
Monday 2:10 am UTC
Monday 4:10 am CET (EU time)
Sunday 10:10 pm EST

Duanebs will be streaming it, for the record.

10 minutes

Asia

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
5/6 now. Asia

Tetra 183

Paladin Europe PC
@Bisu Asia SC NL walked at 4h16 UTC+2 today, taking 3 minutes to complete the scheduled spawn from 3/6 to 6/6.
OP

Bisu 374

PC
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago
@Bisu Asia SC NL walked at 4h16 UTC+2 today, taking 3 minutes to complete the scheduled spawn from 3/6 to 6/6.
Thanks for the reminder. I'll try to add it to the main post (as the site is very slow currently).

Europe PC
If someone on non-ladder only follows this thread and not the "other" thread, I posted about 2 upcoming SCNL walks there;
post2905513.html#p2905513

Thanks for the info Shadow!
US is 4/6

Europe PC
Yes, the region for the first planned NL walk today is NA. It will walk on the hour (in ~18 minutes).

The second walk will be on Asia (an hour after the first).

if anyone on non ladder needs help killing HMU. Everyone should have an anni!!!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...