Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3193 replies   459704 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

NL thread = NL info. ;-)
Any rumors regarding EU or AS?
Asia went to 2/6

ShadowHeart 1721Moderator

Europe PC
Nothing is known about why both EU and Asia both went to 2/6 and stopped. It could be random people selling a SoJ here and a SoJ there. I read some speculation that it could be someone who sold SoJs in hope of someone else finishing it off, but who knows?

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
omg I just missed an americas NL walk. I saw the messages start changing and made a new game with the wrong character. By the time I switched to my Barb it was over :-(

*** Non-Ladder Only ***

Europe PC
Yeah, I was a few seconds too late :-(

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
tradinator wrote: 1 year ago
omg I just missed an americas NL walk. I saw the messages start changing and made a new game with the wrong character. By the time I switched to my Barb it was over :-(
false alarm according to me
walk was real, got him by seconds

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress

Europe PC
At least three people wrote on D2R Clone Hunters that they got a walk and an anni. And one of them is offering help with dclone. So it was legit.

Better stay in the game then ask for help.
Private walk is really fast.

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3152Moderator

PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Don't need to ask for help. Stay in game, wait for spawn, switch char and rejoin same game, done. You don't lose your game unless you join a different game in between (or wait ages to rejoin), even if it was only open for a second or two so far.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Don't need to ask for help. Stay in game, wait for spawn, switch char and rejoin same game, done. You don't lose your game unless you join a different game in between (or wait ages to rejoin), even if it was only open for a second or two so far.
I should've waited the extra 5 seconds for the clone to spawn before switching. Looks like if there's no active character in the passworded game, then he doesn't spawn :******-(

*** Non-Ladder Only ***
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Yep, that is another option since the PARTY Panel show the password.
The game name should be the same.

Relax and have fun!
Missed it by seconds but found another Game with the spawned Diablo.
I should've waited the extra 5 seconds for the clone to spawn before switching. Looks like if there's no active character in the passworded game, then he doesn't spawn :******-(
Oh, that explained some cases where people got crashed then logged back to the game but got no DClone.

Relax and have fun!
OP

Bisu 369

PC
Added today's Americas NL SC walk to the record. Thanks everyone for providing info.
Looks like EU SC NL walked about 10-15 minutes ago. Went from 2/6 up to 6/6 pretty quick and I missed it.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Zero187 wrote: 1 year ago
Looks like EU SC NL walked about 10-15 minutes ago. Went from 2/6 up to 6/6 pretty quick and I missed it.
Confirmed 19/19/7, best find so far for me... Was so fast i could barely tell one person on my friend list before it had gone to 6/6 (& he didnt get over in time)
Dang! I booted up my computer when I got the 4/6 notification and it was already done by the time I got in!
OP

Bisu 369

PC
Added today's EU NL SC walk to the record. Thanks everyone for the info.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...