Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2026 replies   274895 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

n8mare wrote: 1 year ago
OSCommander wrote: 1 year ago
Did I have to be one of the people who sold an SOJ or something?
no, you don't have to

you probably triggered spawn somewhere then left and never came back imo
Hmm I dunno. I spent like an hour going to every one multiple times trying to figure out where he was or what happened. I've never fought a Dclone before so I really wanted to find him to try to get the anni. Obviously I either did something wrong or something happened to make him not spawn. No idea though. If you go to the first super unique location and he spawns but you don't see him, and then you leave the act and go to another location, does he despawn from that first location or something? I really have no idea what happened and I got super frustrated when I couldn't find him. :(

Necrarch 1584Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Were you in hell, not normal or nightmare difficulty? If not you have the messages, not big D.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Were you in hell, not normal or nightmare difficulty? If not you have the messages, not big D.
I was in hell difficulty

Necrarch 1584Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Do you remember where exactly you were when screen shook? No chance that someone else came in your game, killed and left ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Do you remember where exactly you were when screen shook? No chance that someone else came in your game, killed and left ?
I don't remember screen shaking. No one else could join because I was in my own private game. Online character but I opened through menu not through lobby. Is that why maybe? I definitely saw all of the text prompts and it ended with Diablo invades Sanctuary

Necrarch 1584Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Private game- not an issue, I do all my dclones in such. I do have friend join activated by default though so any "friend " can come in and steal - that's why after every trade here I remove the contact added.

If it did not shake though, maybe something went wrong. Have you checked the tracker statuses to compare where it came in VS where you were ?

As for the spawning place it can be tricky : if you're NOT in town it's the "closest" super unique from where you are, and close can be underground.

E.g. if you're in the
Blood Moor
, D. Will replace
Corpsefire
in
The Den of Evil

If you are in town, it will be the closest super unique from the place you come to when you leave town (e.g. still
Corpsefire
if you enter
Blood Moor
, perhaps while renewing
Charsi
's store, or
Bone Ash
if you pick the
Inner Cloister
of the
Cathedral
as waypoint - most people take A5
Frigid Highlands
to pop it at Eldritch).

No more idea on my side. :)

Annihilus

WLF 0

PC
I need help with Dclone!
WLF wrote: 1 year ago
I need help with Dclone!
Ladder or non ladder? give the details :)

WLF 0

PC
R3venant wrote: 1 year ago
I need help with Dclone!
Non ladder
R3venant wrote: 1 year ago
I need help with Dclone!
Non ladder
i send friend request.
Hi everyone, would anyone mind helping me out in EU please? I was just minding my own business killing a
Skeleton
and then he appeared and almost wiped me. I didn't even know he could spawn in non-ladder :'(
Yes sure add me
Thank you so much!!!!

I can't believe how quick it was, I was literally in there for 45 minutes and getting nowhere before you arrived to save the day in like 10 seconds flat 😍

Necrarch 1584Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Hi there, I have an issue as well, but more on a personal side : have spawned DClone on Asia at Eldritch, but my wife woke up and I cannot play for now. Could someone be so kind to come in my game, kill
Diablo Clone
and when I reconnect give me back the Anni ? I know it's a bit too much but would be very happy if someone can give me a hand. Thanks !

Annihilus
Sure thing add me
If anyone needs DClone killed, I can do it on all expansions servers HC and SC, Ladder and Non Ladder.

I will will organize another Ladder SC DClone walk this weekend.

Necrarch 1584Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Thanks a bunch LuckyDevil, will try to reconnect at some time - don't know yet when, in holidays for 10 more days !

Thanks also to Dimefox for giving to the community !

Annihilus
if you need help killing let me know
hey folks!
i have a problem i have 2 dia clone lobbys on us ladder open,
but i forgot to deactivate the level
Cap
my chars are :
67 (-/+10 levels) and 62 (-/+10 levels) if some one can help would be nice
nicxio wrote: 1 year ago
hey folks!
i have a problem i have 2 dia clone lobbys on us ladder open,
but i forgot to deactivate the level
Cap
my chars are :
67 (-/+10 levels) and 62 (-/+10 levels) if some one can help would be nice
does lvl restriction affects on friends too?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...