Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   454 views

Description

So, I was just levelling an amazon. She's nowhere near ready to kill d clone. Her resistances are just terrible and her merc dies to the Ice palm thing as well as
Firestorm

Had my wife's lightning sorceress give it a go. That wasn't happening unfortunately. Many reasons why (but hey her character was definitly not dying, so there is that).

Dawned on me that instead of doing this I could just switch to my pitzerker and face tank D.

So, that's my tip. If a character you are levelling gets invaded by D clone. Have someone hold open the session for you and switch to one that can.

(Can't believe how long I sat there before I realized this one 😐)
Description by BoringTitle

Can be used to make Runewords:

So, I was just levelling an amazon. She's nowhere near ready to kill d clone. Her resistances are just terrible and her merc dies to the Ice palm thing as well as
Firestorm

Had my wife's lightning sorceress give it a go. That wasn't happening unfortunately. Many reasons why (but hey her character was definitly not dying, so there is that).

Dawned on me that instead of doing this I could just switch to my pitzerker and face tank D.

So, that's my tip. If a character you are levelling gets invaded by D clone. Have someone hold open the session for you and switch to one that can.

(Can't believe how long I sat there before I realized this one 😐)

Schnorki 3706Moderator

PC
You don't need someone to hold open your game. So long as you don't make or join another game yourself in between, you can just leave your current one and come back with a different char. Games don't close for more than long enough to do that, even when there's noone left in them.
OP
Schnorki wrote: 1 month ago
You don't need someone to hold open your game. So long as you don't make or join another game yourself in between, you can just leave your current one and come back with a different char. Games don't close for more than long enough to do that, even when there's noone left in them.
Psn private server. They poof.

Schnorki 3706Moderator

PC
Fair enough. Nvm then.

They really made life unnecessarily hard for you console folk..sheesh..
OP
Could just make password game, but that's not exactly Intuitive either lol.

Might work though.
OP
Schnorki wrote: 1 month ago
Fair enough. Nvm then.

They really made life unnecessarily hard for you console folk..sheesh..
My favorite part of it is not having adequate chat, I still have no idea how to add someone to my friends list on d2r:psn.

I think I would have to search the players name directly through the ps native player search function. 🤔

So, yeah... you hit thr nail on the head there. And knowing blizzard it was likely intentional.

(Still not as b.s. as the early days of d3 with the real money auction house... that's a whole other tier of b.s.)
OP
I mean seriously, why can't I use a keyboard and mouse. I mean i have one, I use it for playing ark, it's practically mandatory for beating some sections of that game.

Answer: So I will become frustrated and purchase the game for the 7th time. (I'm counting classic and lod here, but whatever).

To top it all off, from what I can tell the vast majority of d2r psn players are all playing private sessions or thr player base has fled the coop.
OP
There is one major advantage however. I can purchase a single copy of the game and play with three accounts at the same time 2 on ps4 and 1 on ps 5, or two on ps5 and one on ps4.

I consider that a fair trade off in some ways.
Also as an aside, a bowazon can beat dclone solo. He spawned on me in
The Den of Evil
with my mid to late 60ish bowazon rocking Hustle armor and bow. It took me near half an hour but I was able to play the corners I was able to juke and
Dodge
till I killed him.
Goblin Toe
ftw.

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation