diablo2.io is supported by ads
283 replies   185591 views

Description

Description by waffels

Can be used to make Runewords:

ShadowHeart 1735Moderator

Europe PC
phantomotap wrote: 1 year ago
This might seem an odd question, but I'm asking here because I'd like to contribute: do any of you folks know some good no-nonsense tutorials on rushing?
A bit late, but anyway... Not sure it's what you are looking for, or even if you are still looking, but maxroll.gg has a guide on it, subdivided for each role (runner, rusher, leecher & bumper). It does not go into excruciating detail, just highlighting the important parts and milestones, and what to keep in mind.

https://maxroll.gg/d2/resources/rushing

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
This might seem an odd question, but I'm asking here because I'd like to contribute: do any of you folks know some good no-nonsense tutorials on rushing?
A bit late, but anyway... Not sure it's what you are looking for, or even if you are still looking, but maxroll.gg has a guide on it, subdivided for each role (runner, rusher, leecher & bumper). It does not go into excruciating detail, just highlighting the important parts and milestones, and what to keep in mind.

https://maxroll.gg/d2/resources/rushing
Yep. I'm still looking for stuff on rushing. In particular, a map creation or whatever guide that I have a chance of understanding; I've watched a few, but I'm too stupid to understand them; consequently, my time is still over 25 minutes with a Sorceress in Normal difficulty.

>_<

Anyways, thank you for the post, but someone sent me a private message with that link. (I don't know for sure why they just didn't post. Or for that matter, why I didn't.) I made a kind of cheat sheet from it for myself that I'm thinking of making snazzy and posting an image somewhere.
thanks for the rush, appreciate it :)

Bnet tag: Zero#15277

My time zone is GMT+8. Please bear with me when doing trades since our time zones can be different. Thanks in advance :)
In particular, a map creation or whatever guide that I have a chance of understanding;
Teo did some map reading guides - in the older one before he joined Maxroll, some graphics can be hard to make out but you can zoom in browser (like 200+% or something to see them better). The first part on meaning of right/left/straight is pretty important or the individual map notes may make no sense. Mousing over the Map-Orientation area should bring up a drop-down list of maps.

Older one:
https://pf-mail.wixsite.com/d2maps

Newer Maxroll one:
https://maxroll.gg/d2/resources/map-reading
In particular, a map creation or whatever guide that I have a chance of understanding; I've watched a few, but I'm too stupid to understand them; consequently, my time is still over 25 minutes with a Sorceress in Normal difficulty.
I struggled with this for ages, what worked for me was just focusing on
The Forgotten Tower
because it's one of the easier maps. Read/watch a guide (Teo/Llama/whatever) that covers what left and right actually mean and apply it to the tower, it should start to make sense and the rest will follow.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
waffels wrote: 2 years ago
The idea behind this is to offer people a rush through normal/nightmare/hell free of charge.

It is mainly aimed at the newer players for who any item or rune is a welcome sight and giving that away is a huge setback.
Note: I don't think Glitch Rushing falls into this category, as chances are the character being rushed will be used simply for forge quests and that defeats the purpose of this thread! Of course if the person rushing is okay with it, then that's totally fine!

* Want to rush just for the fun out of it?
Drop a message in this thread and I will add your name to the list of rushers.

* Need a rush?
Just contact any of the people already listed.

There is no expectation or pressure to perform rushes all the time, so if you decide you're done with that for the time being - let me know and I will just remove your name from the list!

If you decide you want to tip your rusher, you are of course free to do so and he/she will probably be thankful as well.
Rusher Normal Nightmare Hell Availability Region & Timezone
Geneticspore#1912 X X Weekdays: 13:00-17:00 Americas, MTN -7
Danyo#2401 X Evenings EU
Dude#1924 X
kenallpal#1200 X
Mammerjam#1368 X
Szammy#2330 X
Yeti#1950 X Americas, GMT -6
anb#2216 A1-A3 Europe
Booganhagen#1656 Evenings Americas, CT
BYSViper#1225 20:00 - 00:00 Americas, CST
Cyclo#2965 Classic Classic Classic 19:00+ EU, CEST
desi#2772 EU
Dorcas#2949 Evenings EU, GMT +8
ExiLe#21459 EU
go2thestars#2661 Evenings EU, GMT +1
merlin#1971
Morrlain#1782 Americas
Penguins#21754 EU
PrincipalO#2775 Weekdays: afternoon/evening Weekend: whole day unless plans EU, CET
proxyoxy#11257
RRHotwire#1501 Americas, GMT -8
RykteT#21185 Weekdays: Evenings EU, GMT +2
Stormravenx#1981 Americas
Titus#1151 Americas, GMT +10
vvvsundown#1507 Americas
whileTrue#11352 Americas
WizardWang#1238 Americas
y2k#2833
zenche#1682 21:00 - 23:00 Asia, EST
micmic#31547 X X Asia, GMT +8
Stimpack#1175 (Hardcore)
This is awesome!

Happy Slaying!
-CRUX :7
hi anyone available for rush? I'm using a fresh paladin account

Bnet tag: Zero#15277

My time zone is GMT+8. Please bear with me when doing trades since our time zones can be different. Thanks in advance :)
You Can add me to the List for Hardcore Non Ladder America Server.

Im United states Eastern Time zone typically available from 5-8pm Mon-Thursday and whenever Im online here on weekends.

I can do all 3 Difficulties

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.
anyone available to rush me through hell (just hell) A2 - A5? SCL/PC/US

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
AmiableCelt wrote: 1 year ago
Can do. Priv. msg me the game name/pass here.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Can do. Priv. msg me the game name/pass here.
Thanks, Schnorki!
Not sure if this is still being updated, but if anyone would be willing to do this, I would LOVE to get on in the next hour and get rushed through. First character currently. (Just finally got the game installed for the first time on this account)

Just not sure IF I wanna run my first char as a Sorc or a HDin. lol.

SCL/PC/US
BTNGaming wrote: 1 year ago
Not sure if this is still being updated, but if anyone would be willing to do this, I would LOVE to get on in the next hour and get rushed through. First character currently. (Just finally got the game installed for the first time on this account)

SCL/PC/US
im available right now

send invite NightsAnonym#1900

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
NightsAnonymous wrote: 1 year ago
BTNGaming wrote: 1 year ago

SCL/PC/US
im available right now

send invite NightsAnonym#1900
Loading it up right now! (Edit: I'll be on in 5 minutes, forgot to update my graphics driver.)
Hi all! Just need someone to come rush me through hell
Baal
?
Hi!
if somebody have time, need a rush through hell. my necro sucks, but after a few runs will be awesome. i guess. thx!

non-ladder btw
anyone available to rush me through A3, 4 and 5 of hell?

SCL/PC - americas

SCL/PC - americas
If you can open the game on EU (just switch your setting in the bnet-Application) I can rush you. Otherwise teleporting will be Hell (hehe. sorry.) for me.

For trades: PrincipalO#2775
For DClone/Ubers: ForrestGrump#2731
PrincipalOShagH wrote: 1 year ago

SCL/PC - americas
If you can open the game on EU (just switch your setting in the bnet-Application) I can rush you. Otherwise teleporting will be Hell (hehe. sorry.) for me.
Will do - on my way, thank!
Anyone on able to rush Ladder i wanna make a FoH Pally for Chaos

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation