Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
69 replies   15489 views

Description

Description by Pasadei

Can be used to make Runewords:

First 50 bad, next 50 godly. Me first 50 bad, next 50 bad, next 100 bad, tired of this game.

Buying out
Hel
and perfect amethysts.
OP
Step3: 101-150
Resultstt: 3
Lum
, 2
Lem
Mal
Lo
Cham

Luck is still on my side. :D

For those who keep asking about the number of players: during these runs, there were 3 or 4 people in the game (splitfarming) most of the time. Increasing the number of players markedly increases droprate.
Increases drop rate but also decreases the number of cows you can farm individually

Edit to add, nvm doesn’t apply since you’re splitting up
OP
Step4: 151-200
Results: 4
Lum
, 2
Fal
, (+
Um
was dropped during cowruns but in
Tristram
not from Cows)

Asha 343

Sorceress Europe PC
Pasadei wrote: 2 years ago
Step4: 151-200
Results: 4
Lum
, 2
Fal
, (+
Um
was dropped during cowruns but in
Tristram
not from Cows)
Keep the flag flyin high - not every 50 runs you may get a HR, right? Don't get discouraged 🥂
OP
Step5: 201-251
Results:
Ko
Fal
Lo
Jah

This time it was especially hard. The last 10 runs of the last step and the first 40 runs of this, ie 50 in a row was nothing at all, no runes above
Dol
, not one interesting thing, base, charm, etc. ie just generally empty runs, but the last 10 runs have given me Faith in the future. Yes, all 4 runes in results have
Fallen
in the last 10 runs of this step. =)
@Pasadei thanks for your updates, appreciate it!

Can I do split farming with you to get benefitial from ppl growth?

Feel free to check all my trades
Add me Standinsoe#2129 for fast trade
OP
StandinSoe wrote: 2 years ago

Thanks. =)
Sorry buddy.
I was already asked a similar question in private by other users.
I often play with friends, we not only run and farm, but we do all sorts of stuff, crafting, throwing things on the floor for each other and so on. I do not want to say anything bad about you, but we are more comfortable if there are no strangers in the game. I'm so used to it that even when I'm alone, I don't create open games. Despite the fact that it's more profitable.
Pasadei wrote: 2 years ago
StandinSoe wrote: 2 years ago

Thanks. =)
Sorry buddy.
I was already asked a similar question in private by other users.
I often play with friends, we not only run and farm, but we do all sorts of stuff, crafting, throwing things on the floor for each other and so on. I do not want to say anything bad about you, but we are more comfortable if there are no strangers in the game. I'm so used to it that even when I'm alone, I don't create open games. Despite the fact that it's more profitable.
Noted and understood, thanks for your reply! have a great fun and drop with your friends!

Feel free to check all my trades
Add me Standinsoe#2129 for fast trade
Running with assasin clearing cows, but not much luck so far this year. exited to see the update for 101-150 now, cant be far off? :D
What is average time u spend for 1 run?

check for more stuff right here

Please offer on here not though private messages.
I don't like trying to haggle with people on PM.
OP
ladydorcas wrote: 2 years ago
What is average time u spend for 1 run?
+/- 4,5 Min, If I am alone. Please dont ask me, how long it will be if 2, 3 and so on players in one game =)
This is the time from the creation of one game to the creation of a new game, i.e. includes everything: finding the leg, killing all the cows, selecting interesting things, identifying them, and sorting them, with the exception of buying tomes, I buy 50 of them at once and keep them in the stash.
OP
Step6: 251-300
Results: 3
Ko
Lem
Pul
Ist

Fun fact:
Pul
and
Ist
were dropped in run 300. =)
OP
Step7: 301-350
Results: 2
Lum
Ko
Um
Mal
Gul
Sur
Ber

Honestly, I didn't think I could ever beat step 2. :D
You are pumping insane numbers sir!! keep it up!

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
i have to do more cows ... definetly! :D

nice project, keep it up!
Out of curiosity, how much mf are you running in your build for these cow runs? (Mostly curious on whether you're base hunting or mfing at the same time while you're hunting up all these runes)

This is interesting to see, as someone who has played the game on and off since original release and has never ever found a high rune from anywhere, including a couple hundred cow runs at least...

It's nice to see that it can at least happen to someone.
OP
Misanthrilist wrote: 2 years ago
Out of curiosity, how much mf are you running in your build for these cow runs? (Mostly curious on whether you're base hunting or mfing at the same time while you're hunting up all these runes)

This is interesting to see, as someone who has played the game on and off since release and has never ever found a high rune from anywhere, including a couple hundred cow runs at least...

It's nice to see that it can at least happen to someone.
I've never been interested in mf, I've always concentrated on rune hunting, and mf has no effect on their drop. To answer the question, I have exactly 100 mf right now. I'm geared for maximum damage and 100mf is just a coincidence.
oh, late saw it О_о try too)
1-50
Io
(35),
Lum
(10),
Lem
(13),
Pul
(5),
Vex
(7),
Vex
(50),
Lo
(27)
this is amazing. today I will start farming cows with my
Frenzy
barb (I got perfect equipment include Enigma for mobility and think that I can farm cows about for 4-5 min.)
Nice project! Thx mate

I got all runes from travi for 1500+ runs, now is the time to kill the cows!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...