Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   1834 views

How to force window to take up less space on desktop ?

No data yet

Description

Hi all first post here

Any one know how to make the d2r window to get smaller ? I have it at max res and monitor at max res. Any one know of a way with ether register
Key
edit or software or even a trick like plugin in a second monitor ?

Hyper-V has a option to reduce vm's window size but I don't want to run it as it uses to much of my resources.

Ty for reading and have a good day
Description by madusa

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi all first post here

Any one know how to make the d2r window to get smaller ? I have it at max res and monitor at max res. Any one know of a way with ether register
Key
edit or software or even a trick like plugin in a second monitor ?

Hyper-V has a option to reduce vm's window size but I don't want to run it as it uses to much of my resources.

Ty for reading and have a good day
There is an option to make d2r in window mode.
Go to Battle.net app, choose game setting on the right side of play button, under game setting, check additional command line arguments, then type -w, then click done.
Now your d2r is in window mode, once you play and see d2r window, you can resize the window by dragging the boundaries.
There is a limitation though, the window can only be minimized to a certain size.
OP
Flyhorse wrote: 1 year ago
There is an option to make d2r in window mode.
Go to Battle.net app, choose game setting on the right side of play button, under game setting, check additional command line arguments, then type -w, then click done.
Now your d2r is in window mode, once you play and see d2r window, you can resize the window by dragging the boundaries.
There is a limitation though, the window can only be minimized to a certain size.
Bummer....my monito only goes to 1920p and to have more pixels it use more vram I believe. Was hoping for some registry edits.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...