Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   545 views

Description

Hey all

Made an
Iron Golem
of Beast few days ago, today he couldn't be strong enough not to die together with me in
Chaos Sanctuary
... My day is ruined and my disappointment is immeasurable (no xd) rip

So i was questioning about next
Iron Golem
... Should it be Beast again or maybe Pride? Beast is surely nice cause of attack speed bonus, but Pride gives a ton of damage boost. Is there any summon experts? What runeword gives more dps (including summons + merc)

Speaking of merc, currently i'm running with Obedience,
Andariel's Visage
and
Black Hades
with some dtd ias jewels. I'm planning to upgrade it with Infinity which is BIS for summoner and also probably has best weapon damage. So, i'm wondering what is better: Fortitude +
Andariel's Visage
or Chains of Honor + Dream? I don't really know how Dream works with summons - do they deal additional light damage? If so, is it worth to try make 60+ lvl aura with Dream head merc, Dream head, Dream shield and Dream
Iron Golem
(losing ~+5 summon skills and potential Beast/Pride auras)? I know it's expensive but i really want to try it if it works of course (i think light dps with Infinity will be crazy). Another question: will my merc receive full light damage bonus or only additional? Should i try to change my Arm of Leoric to Beast (losing +5 summon skills)? I think that Dream will provide like crazy bonus but skeletons stats will drop a lot...

yeah, strange questions

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey all

Made an
Iron Golem
of Beast few days ago, today he couldn't be strong enough not to die together with me in
Chaos Sanctuary
... My day is ruined and my disappointment is immeasurable (no xd) rip

So i was questioning about next
Iron Golem
... Should it be Beast again or maybe Pride? Beast is surely nice cause of attack speed bonus, but Pride gives a ton of damage boost. Is there any summon experts? What runeword gives more dps (including summons + merc)

Speaking of merc, currently i'm running with Obedience,
Andariel's Visage
and
Black Hades
with some dtd ias jewels. I'm planning to upgrade it with Infinity which is BIS for summoner and also probably has best weapon damage. So, i'm wondering what is better: Fortitude +
Andariel's Visage
or Chains of Honor + Dream? I don't really know how Dream works with summons - do they deal additional light damage? If so, is it worth to try make 60+ lvl aura with Dream head merc, Dream head, Dream shield and Dream
Iron Golem
(losing ~+5 summon skills and potential Beast/Pride auras)? I know it's expensive but i really want to try it if it works of course (i think light dps with Infinity will be crazy). Another question: will my merc receive full light damage bonus or only additional? Should i try to change my Arm of Leoric to Beast (losing +5 summon skills)? I think that Dream will provide like crazy bonus but skeletons stats will drop a lot...

yeah, strange questions

louner 199

Europe PC
I am running merc with Infinity (helps with
Corpse Explosion
), necro holds Beast and
Iron Golem
is made from Insight. I think its a really common and safe build. I think the most damage comes from
Corpse Explosion
, summons just help to get the first kill quickly and act as a meat shield.

Idk what you are up to but for farming the teleporting speed is also really important. As soon as you have >15 skellies I think you are good on +skills, I would add some gear that adds more FCR

Dream does not work on summons or allies.

OP
louner wrote: 1 year ago
well, i believed xd

I actually don't have any problems with trash clearance, i just wanted to speed up boss timing (even tho diablo falls in ~3 seconds, just annoyed by
Baal
living for about 10)

louner 199

Europe PC
n8mare wrote: 1 year ago
louner wrote: 1 year ago
well, i believed xd

I actually don't have any problems with trash clearance, i just wanted to speed up boss timing (even tho diablo falls in ~3 seconds, just annoyed by
Baal
living for about 10)
You might try giving your merc Infinity for crushing blow and you can make your golem from
Immortal King's Stone Crusher
for another 40% cb if you aim for bosses. :D It is cheap to switch golem from IK to Insight depending on what you want to target. This is why I personally don't like to make expensive
Iron Golem
- it takes away some of that flexibility

Also if you really want to pack some auras and DPS, you can try using Pride
Iron Golem
(although Pride freezes and shatters target - with
Iron Golem
it should not happen too often though), Beast in hand and Infinity on merc. :D

OP
Also, if i have lets say +14 all skills and wearing Beast
Axe
will add me 23 lvl aura fanat, will my
Iron Golem
provide lvl 23 or lvl 9 aura? Read it in some ancient forums

Aura doesn't stack when you and your merc wear Dream.
You are limited at level 30
Holy Shock

Relax and have fun!
n8mare wrote: 1 year ago
Also, if i have lets say +14 all skills and wearing Beast
Axe
will add me 23 lvl aura fanat, will my
Iron Golem
provide lvl 23 or lvl 9 aura? Read it in some ancient forums
Fanat from Beast is not an OSkill so it is lvl9 without getting additional point from + skills.

Currently my setup is Infinity on might Merc, Insight IG. Infinity helps great and my experience with Pride wasn't what I expect. If you want to max summon effect Beast IG is the best but too pricey to casually lose. But the only way to go without decrease the skelly number.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...