Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   3509 views

Description

Can you stack 2 dreams on an act 3 merc?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Can you stack 2 dreams on an act 3 merc?
yes you most certainly can!
I was reading about this, but apparently it's going to suck because the A3 merc doesn't get you damage from synergies.
Well, the aura would be very strong. Would apply nice AoE damage, and give any melee fighters a nice boost.

If you offer what I am asking, add me on battle.net for a quicker trade. I'll see the notification instantly if I'm available.

Schnorki 3308Moderator

PC
Actually, without any synergies and all that, the aura ticks for a measly 1-278 at lvl 30, based on the skill db here. So..that's really not worth the double Dream investment I dare say.

Though I do like the theory behind a zapping merc. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
A3 merc is garbo, blizz needs to buff them. At least give them better skills to cast.
I am going to try this with Patch 2.4. They announced huge Buffs to Act3 Merc, I think. He wont get the synergies, but still...
tatatat wrote: 2 years ago
Well, the aura would be very strong. Would apply nice AoE damage, and give any melee fighters a nice boost.
Damage boost is applied only to the wielder, no to allies. And unsynergized aura damage is lame, even at lvl 30 (1-278 AoE, 1-1668 to attacks).

xSD 143

Barbarian Americas PC
Unless they make drastic changes to the A3 merc, please don't utilize 2 dreams on a merc. It's probably the least efficient use of those.

General flowchart for Dream fun imo:
Tesladin->Bear Sorc->Auradin->Javzon

Otherwise, use the
Jah
's somewhere else if you're not doing 1 of those 4 imo.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...