Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
276 replies   69263 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

blizz dev a: "hey, 165 minus 200 is negative 62, right?"

blizz dev b: "your math checks out"

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Bass 86

Sorceress Europe Playstation
About night of
Terror
20/21dec -100res +100% dmg:

There are 3 different mathematicians in the world: 1 classical mathematics, 2 mathematics of banks, and 3 mathematics mechanic of the game d2 from Blizzard

For example hammerdin not get any buffs, I how have before 15-15k hammer dmg like after start event 15-15
Also
Bone necro have same Stat of dmg...

I think magic dmg not buff :)

Bonemancee and hammerdin say big 👋 hello blizzard 😀

PSN ID- BassPV77
Time zone - UTC+3:00
DUKE NUKEM MUST DIE !
24h all three hours a new DClone :D

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash! Also have some free stuff available.

Bisu 374

PC
Not bad, DClone just walked at 11:01 PST.
dejavue wrote: 5 months ago
24h all three hours a new DClone :D
I was 12 seconds later... :)
DClone every 3 hours ! => RIP Anni market
When will be the first spawn? => Now! You have 0 minute to prepare
So stupid!

Relax and have fun!

Th3ory 457

Paladin Americas PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 5 months ago
So stupid!
Wowza...I know I logged in at 1:01 just missed it.

My HC smiter will be available if I am around.

Th3ory wrote: 5 months ago

Wowza...I know I logged in at 1:01 just missed it.

My HC smiter will be available if I am around.
I was in SCNL, nightmare having fun.
Ofc I took 0 risk to play HC with -100% to all

Relax and have fun!

mhlg 960

Americas PC
So stupid!
I just logged in, fortunately with my Javezon and got a 19-18-10 surprise.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

mhlg 960

Americas PC
I just got a message the server is going down in 25 minutes for maintenance.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Bisu 374

PC
mhlg wrote: 5 months ago
I just got a message the server is going down in 25 minutes for maintenance.
Same. I guess with these new features there are also some bugs that they need to iron out by rebooting.
So stupid!
There is an Anni market?!

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
So actually this means that he will spawn 8 times right?

2023-12-21T19:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-21T22:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T01:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T04:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T07:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T10:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T13:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T16:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
Knappogue wrote: 5 months ago
There is an Anni market?!
In HCL mate :)

Relax and have fun!
Maybe 9, last one right before the buff reset.

Relax and have fun!

atari 508

Europe XLinux
I've bad luck with the timing of those events. I had a lot of time in the last 24h but had to skip playing because of -100 all res and now when I've no time to play they spawn dclone every 3 hours which is still really uncommon for hc nl (except the walks from @Xanhast70)

2023-12-21T19:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-21T22:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T01:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T04:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T07:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T10:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T13:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
2023-12-22T16:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Apparently I missed the first one. Would there be a regular set of sequential in-game messages before dclone gets spawned?
bigbikefan wrote: 5 months ago

Apparently I missed the first one. Would there be a regular set of sequential in-game messages before dclone gets spawned?
Just noticed - only one message.
bigbikefan wrote: 5 months ago

Walked again as expected. There are no sequential game messages. He just spawn (last step 6/6).

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
no messages, spawns at 1 min after...

also muchas grasias krumpas!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...