Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4364 replies   708921 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

mhlg 1174

Americas PC
Meanwhile!

2 SC Ladder Walks

Host: 찌튜브 (Support: 럭셜아니)

Region(s): Asia

Time(s):
December 13, 2023 1:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
December 13, 2023 2:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet, I'm in EST time zone (E Coast U.S)
mhlg wrote: 9 months ago
Meanwhile!

2 SC Ladder Walks

Time(s):
December 13, 2023 1:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
December 13, 2023 2:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
One ran late, one ran early.

December 13, 2023 1:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
December 13, 2023 1:40 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Still Dcloning for the elusive 20/20.
lscottl wrote: 9 months ago
Meanwhile!

2 SC Ladder Walks

Time(s):
One ran late, one ran early.

December 13, 2023 1:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
December 13, 2023 1:40 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Still Dcloning for the elusive 20/20.
Hold the phone....another Dclone brewing in Asia.
Hello again! Im planning 4x More walks for Hardcore NL:

The First will be Europe Server at: 2023-12-17T01:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (Will be 8:00pm Eastern Standard Time for participants on my home server america for reference) Thanks to SinSober for contributing towards this walk total!

The Second will be America Server at: 2023-12-18T01:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (Basically Next Day same time 8:00pm Eastern Standard Time)

The Third will be Europe Server again at: 2024-01-02T01:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (New Nears Day evening 8:00pm Eastern Standard Time)

The Forth and last will be America Server at: 2024-01-02T02:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (Same Day 1 and a half hours after the Europe Run)

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.
Great news Xan, but who was doing other walks today as per telegram channel I think I can see at least 2 in hardcore nl today that I missed lol
doncyc82 wrote: 9 months ago
Great news Xan, but who was doing other walks today as per telegram channel I think I can see at least 2 in hardcore nl today that I missed lol
News to me might just be a rumor and the tracker hasn't moved here since the last ones I did and the status on my home server is still the same so.

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.
As always, Xan keeps HC NL alive. God bless you!

Plz do not send friend requests without posting.
Bisu wrote: 9 months ago

Question: Should I continue to post the updates or have you all had enough?? :D

Sorry!
Keep the info coming, please. Changes happen all the time. No worries at all.

We appreciate you! <3
I second that.

mhlg 1174

Americas PC
SCL DCLONE

Host: @Plantlife76

Region: TBD

December 16, 2023 3:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

https://www.twitch.tv/plantlife76

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
X SC Ladder Walks

Note: Some Asian streamers have been known to walk early or late, but most are on time.

Host: 이스프리
Time(s):
December 15, 2023 12:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
December 15, 2023 12:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet, I'm in EST time zone (E Coast U.S)
Note: Some Asian streamers have been known to walk early or late, but most are on time.
to be fair last time you said 1 walked early and 1 walked late, the one with 14.00 and 15.00 pm, i got the 'early' and then the next did come at 15.00 so it wasnt early was just an extra walk between 14.00 - 15.00 i guess ?

i got 3 walks in that 1 hour timespan

mhlg 1174

Americas PC
Illusions wrote: 9 months ago
to be fair last time you said 1 walked early and 1 walked late, the one with 14.00 and 15.00 pm, i got the 'early' and then the next did come at 15.00 so it wasnt early was just an extra walk between 14.00 - 15.00 i guess ?

i got 3 walks in that 1 hour timespan
I think you're replying to someone else's comment? I never actually did the Dclone you're referring and have no idea when the walk actually occurred.

ahh yes you didnt say 1 ran late and early, it was someone else qouting you, sorry :)

mhlg 1174

Americas PC
Illusions wrote: 9 months ago
ahh yes you didnt say 1 ran late and early, it was someone else qouting you, sorry :)
You're good, nothing to be concerned about.

mhlg 1174

Americas PC
REMINDER
SCL DCLONE

Region: TBD

December 16, 2023 3:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

https://www.twitch.tv/plantlife76

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
X SC Ladder Walks

Host: 이스프리
Time(s):
December 15, 2023 12:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
December 15, 2023 12:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder, FBI's daily weekday walks continue until the end of the year.

Weekdays on Asia at December 15, 2023 11:30 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

mhlg 1174

Americas PC
SCL DCLONE: I will try to provide region and time but in the event I can't I've provided a link to the stream.

Region: TBD on Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/plantlife76

Sunday, December 17, 2023 6:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

@Plantlife76 will be summoning a DCLONE during their stream.

mhlg 1174

Americas PC
[quote=mhlg post_id=3640184 time=1702756859 user_id=73666]
SCL DCLONE: I will try to provide region and time but in the event I can't I've provided a link to the stream.

Region: TBD on Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/plantlife76

Sunday, December 17, 2023 6:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

@Plantlife76 will be summoning a DCLONE during their stream.
[/quote]

DCLONE REGION WILL BE SCL NA AT December 17, 2023 6:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

mhlg 1174

Americas PC
Get in a game now Plantlife76 walk is in 3 minutes.

Walked 6 minute past the hour.

Xanhast70 wrote: 9 months ago

The First will be Europe Server at: 2023-12-17T01:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (Will be 8:00pm Eastern Standard Time for participants on my home server america for reference) Thanks to SinSober for contributing towards this walk total!

The Second will be America Server at: 2023-12-18T01:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (Basically Next Day same time 8:00pm Eastern Standard Time)

The Third will be Europe Server again at: 2024-01-02T01:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (New Nears Day evening 8:00pm Eastern Standard Time)

The Forth and last will be America Server at: 2024-01-02T02:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (Same Day 1 and a half hours after the Europe Run)
Thank you so much for today's host!
My first own 14/20/8 Anni got on Hardcore!
Xanhast70 wrote: 9 months ago

My fire sorc thanks you very much for inviting me to get her her very own
Annihilus
!!
Thank you Xanhast for yet another walks :) got lucky with 17/20/10 this time

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...