Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4256 replies   666095 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

mhlg 945

Americas PC
mhlg wrote: 5 months ago
lscottl wrote: 5 months ago

Heidi's timer is still set for SCL NA, at the above time.
Shouldn't that be PM?
Yes it should be PM, I forgot to set it. Thanks

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

mhlg 945

Americas PC
lscottl wrote: 5 months ago

Heidi's timer is still set for SCL NA, at the above time.

Shouldn't that be PM?

Next D-Clone in about 26 minutes, so park and wait it out.

mhlg 945

Americas PC
Is it just me, or is Heidi's scheduling worse than usual?? :D

mhlg 945

Americas PC
Get this. Heidi's clone was 5 minutes late. I exited my game, joined another game on NL, completed a trade, exited it, and opened another Ladder game, and I still had time to catch the 3rd walk. Heidi's scheduling has risen to a whole new level of whenever. :D

mhlg 945

Americas PC
SC Ladder Walk

Host: @THExJAGERxBOMB

Region: TBD

Time: Sunday, December 4, 2023 3:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

SCL NA in 5 minutes.

mhlg 945

Americas PC
Host: @THExJAGERxBOMB

SCL EU in 4 minutes

5 walks in one night.

mhlg 945

Americas PC
Walk number 6

@THExJAGERxBOMB will be walking asia on

December 4, 2023 4:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. , in 15 minutes

Is this guy streaming? I can't find him on twitch.

mhlg 945

Americas PC
jstblv66 wrote: 5 months ago
Is this guy streaming? I can't find him on twitch.
I'm getting my info directly from the Clone Hunters on Discord through notifications. He's a streamer and he was linked to Twitch Plugs but I didn't find an active stream.

This is his Twitch link.

https://www.twitch.tv/thexjagerxbomb

Thmx
HCL Walk
Region should be Asia (organized by Asian streamer) at 2023-12-09T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Relax and have fun!

mhlg 945

Americas PC
SCL DCLONES

Host: ak907rookiepsnak907rookie from the Magic Find Discord

Region: NA

Monday, December 4, 2023 9:30 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. in 2 hours
WALKED

Tuesday, December 5, 2023 9:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. in a day

It's uncertain if there will be a stream

mhlg 945

Americas PC

SCL DCLONE

Host: @Wardozer

Wednesday, December 6, 2023 5:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. in a day

_________________________________________________________________________________________

December 5, 2023 9:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. in a day

SCL EU at 5/6

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

SCL DCLONE

Wednesday, December 6, 2023 5:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. in a day

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, December 5, 2023 9:00 PM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. in a day

Is @wardozer walking tonight (the 5th) or tomorrow (wed)?

mhlg 945

Americas PC
[quote=mhlg post_id=3633718 time=1701747247 user_id=73666]

SCL DCLONE

Is @wardozer walking tonight (the 5th) or tomorrow (wed)?
[/quote]

He's walking at midnight which is technically tomorrow. 12 PM follows 11 AM and 12:00 AM follows 11 PM.

So Tonight, which would still be Tues for me, 10 Pm tonight.

mhlg 945

Americas PC
What time zone are you in? The time and date should be autocorrected for your time zone. The day was copied from the original clone hunter post. All you should be looking at is the date and time. If the date and time are wrong then let me know and I will pass it on to Teebling. The inforation placed with the BB code is correct.

I am in PST, the date doesn't match the day. All that gets autocorrected is the date/time, not the day. That is why I ask. The date is Dec. 5th, which is today. You listed Wed, which is the 6th. The day and date are not corresponding. Looks like the date and time are auto, but the day looks like you are tying manually.

mhlg 945

Americas PC
I am in PST, the date doesn't match the day. All that gets autocorrected is the date/time, not the day. That is why I ask. The date is Dec. 5th, which is today. You listed Wed, which is the 6th. The day and date are not corresponding. Looks like the date and time are auto, but the day looks like you are tying manually.
The month, day, and time are clearly and accurately indicated (in green) and autocorrected to everyone's time. The day listed is the time provided by the streamer to the Clone Hunter which I copied directly from the notification I received.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...