Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4259 replies   670787 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

The "Friday, March 3, 2023 6:00 AM CST" walk was mostly a troll, but it did walk.

Feel free to add me directly on battle.net if you're willing to pay the asking price :)

ShadowHeart 2087Moderator

Europe PC
After the region decable with the last SCL walk, there's an Asia SCL walk coming up in ~18 minutes. This time region is pre-determined, no switcheroos!

SCL
Host: 하프디아 (haphdia)
Region: Asia
Time: 2023-03-03T13:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Europe PC
Some upcoming weekend walks:

SCNL (NON-ladder)
Host: FBI멀더
Region: TBD on stream
Time: 2023-03-04T11:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

SCL
Time: 2023-03-05T11:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

SCL
Host: BJ잼재미 (BJ Jam Fun)
Time: 2023-03-05T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Necrarch 1780Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Stupid question : 12:00 is noon right, not midnight ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Europe PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Stupid question : 12:00 is noon right, not midnight ?
If it says AM/PM then 12:00 PM is noon, yes :)
If it doesn't say AM/PM, then it's a 24 hour clock, and then 12:00 is noon, yes :)
So yes, the walk tomorrow is noon EU time.

ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
I keep seeing Invalid Date: ... whenever someone posts the time converters. :/

Burning Hells and burning out since 2004.

Europe PC
IceMarker wrote: 1 year ago
I keep seeing Invalid Date:

... whenever someone posts the time converters. :/
Ah, you need to go into your account preferences and set a time zone.
Account Prefs > Global Defaults

If you change the time zone, it may take some time before it takes effect. You could try clearing your browser's cache in that case, it may help - if not, you'll have to wait a bit.

If you already have a time zone selected and still shows "Invalid Date", then please file report a bug report. You may want to try to clear browser cache and wait an hour first though, as mentioned above.

IceMarker wrote: 1 year ago
I keep seeing Invalid Date: image.png ... whenever someone posts the time converters. :/

clear your browser cache, it fixed it for me.

bug-reports/how-to-refresh-your-browser ... t3181.html

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
TheWiseWarrior

:bluealert: SC Ladder Walk :bluealert:

Host: @Heidi
Region: TBD
Time: Between Sunday, March 5, 2023 6:00 PM CST (00:00 hrs midnight UTC) and Sunday, March 5, 2023 7:00 PM 2023-03-06T00:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. (clear your browser cache if its showing invalid date) bug-reports/how-to-refresh-your-browser ... t3181.html

The region is still TBD, you will have to watch the stream to find out where the walk is! Thanks so much for hosting @Heidi and as always you can find his Discord in discords-you-should-know! You can follow along in twitch-plugs closer to the walk time!

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
Ah, you need to go into your account preferences and set a time zone.
Account Prefs > Global Defaults

If you change the time zone, it may take some time before it takes effect. You could try clearing your browser's cache in that case, it may help - if not, you'll have to wait a bit.

If you already have a time zone selected and still shows "Invalid Date", then please file report a bug report. You may want to try to clear browser cache and wait an hour first though, as mentioned above.
NightsAnonymous wrote: 1 year ago
clear your browser cache, it fixed it for me.

bug-reports/how-to-refresh-your-browser ... t3181.html
I tried that and it's still showing Invalid Date... I'm on Firefox if that helps. Actually just tried to clear cache and reload this page on my phone (Chrome) and it still shows Invalid Date on that browser too. :/

Necrarch 1780Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Not sure you saw above but someone in the Los Angeles TimeZone was bugged and it was fixed when he (or she) changed to Tijuana.

There MAY be something wrong with the LA zone - if that's your case you can try that also.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Not sure you saw above but someone in the Los Angeles TimeZone was bugged and it was fixed when he (or she) changed to Tijuana.

There MAY be something wrong with the LA zone - if that's your case you can try that also.
Swapped to Vancouver -8:00 and that seems to have worked, thank you!

Necrarch 1780Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
@Teebling definitely something weird with LA Timezone

Annihilus
not one problem with the timezone. pls stop bombarding this post with issues

Europe PC
FBI멀더's NON-ladder walk in ~15 minutes will be on Asia.

OP

Teebling 6029Admin

Europe PC
Ok I've found the issue that was causing people with Los Angeles time zone to show an invalid date. It should be fixed once cache has finished emptying :)

The problem was that spaces were being replaced with underscores before the timezone string is put into the users table, so any place names with spaces the query/comparison failed.

Lmk if you have any issues - don't forget to also refresh your local browser cache the one time, after that should work fine and dandy.

TheWiseWarrior

Today at 7:39 PM
:alert::alert::alert: HARDCORE LADDER WALK :alert::alert::alert:

Host: @Mischa
Region: EU get in game NOW
Time: Saturday, March 4, 2023 8:00 PM CST, UTC 02:00hrs 2am , in 16 minutes get in game NOW

It's a surprise HCL walk from @Mischa! Thanks so much for hosting today! You can find her Kitty Coalition discord in
discords-you-should-know! She is live right now and you can watch in
twitch-plugs!

@HC LADDER

SCNL (NON-ladder)
Time: 2023-03-04T11:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

SCL
Time: 2023-03-05T11:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

SCL
Host: BJ잼재미 (BJ Jam Fun)
Time: 2023-03-05T12:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Hi i am a big noob on streams and everything like that, i found their youtbe channel but i dont see how to watch their live stream, do i have to pay to watch or can i go around that?

On Central European Time (CET)
Prices are negotiable
Looking for keys, high runes, can help with ubers, dclone or rush
watch on twitch

Looking for:
-
Sur

- 3 os
Sacred Targe

Europe PC
Karnacier wrote: 1 year ago
Hi i am a big noob on streams and everything like that, i found their youtbe channel but i dont see how to watch their live stream, do i have to pay to watch or can i go around that?
FBI멀더 is live on Youtube, I can watch it and I'm not subscribed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15mY_nj15Zw

Anyway, region was just determined to be Asia. The walk is in 7 minutes.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...