Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4259 replies   670616 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Thank you mates.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
basicnecromancy wrote: 1 year ago
NightsAnonymous wrote: 1 year ago
SC Ladder Walk :bluealert:

Host: 로씨의 디아블로TV (Rossi's Diablo TV)
Region: TBD on Stream
Time: Friday, November 11, 2022 6:00 AM, in 8 hours

Thanks so much for hosting 로씨의 디아블로TV, you can check out the stream closer to the walk time in
twitch-plugs!

—————————————————————

:bluealert: SC Ladder Walk :bluealert:

Host: BJ레이甲 (BJ Ray)
Region: TBD on Stream
Time: Saturday, November 12, 2022 6:00 AM, in a day

Thanks so much for hosting BJ레이甲, you can check out the stream closer to the walk time in
twitch-plugs !
Which time are these, CST?
my time is CST, next walk is in about 55 minutes from now

Houston, TX Central Time. join D2R Dclone Hunters Discord https://discord.com/invite/5DgUvcAYbR
juha_x wrote: 1 year ago
Hi everyone. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to join games from other regions on Playstation? Since the region is determined by the account that I'm logged into PSN and can't be chosen in-game like on PC, I was wondering if someone on friends list from American or Asian servers can invite me to their game and they create another for their DClone? I'm on EU btw, so could cover that server invites if it's possible ;)
Tbh, I don’t know the answer but I don’t mind to help. Add me on bnet, I’ll make a game on Asia server for you then we’ll both find out if it works since I want to know as well.
hmm not sure where stream link is , im going to load up asia ? in hope thats the walk

ShadowHeart 2087Moderator

Europe PC
It's going to be on Asia, confirmed on stream (stream title and overlay message both say Asia).

Stream link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Y9mtAT9TI

In ~22 minutes.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
thanks bud :)
noones stealing this one haha
It is Asia but by voting.

9시 우버 어디서 할까요?
아시아나~항공 (93 %)
아메리카노~ (4 %)
유로피언~챔피온쉽 (2 %)

Relax and have fun!

ShadowHeart 2087Moderator

Europe PC
He probably put it in the stream title and overlay message after the voting was complete, right? I didn't see the vote so I can't say :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
He probably put it in the stream title and overlay message after the voting was complete, right? I didn't see the vote so I can't say :)
It is in the chat

Relax and have fun!
Hi everyone. Can anyone tell me if it's possible to join games from other regions on Playstation? Since the region is determined by the account that I'm logged into PSN and can't be chosen in-game like on PC, I was wondering if someone on friends list from American or Asian servers can invite me to their game and they create another for their DClone? I'm on EU btw, so could cover that server invites if it's possible ;)
My PSN is on Americas and a mate on EU can join my games, no problem, but how would creating two games work? Can you have two running on PSN?

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
You open the game on US, he joins, you leave and crate a new one --> both are on US now.
Pokus wrote: 1 year ago
You open the game on US, he joins, you leave and crate a new one --> both are on US now.
That's exactly what I had in mind. So it seems to work that way on PSN.
Anyone from AM and ASIA interested in such exchange in DClone hunts please message me ;)
Is it really possible to create a game, kill him, create another game from same account and kill him again? I assumed once spawned for you that was it, a new game would not have another spawn.

Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
Is it really possible to create a game, kill him, create another game from same account and kill him again? I assumed once spawned for you that was it, a new game would not have another spawn.
I think it's game based, not per account. So the
Key
is to create game, invite friend so he stays in that game, You leave and create another and stay there before he spawns. 1 DClone per game should spawn if correct
Ah yes, got you. Worth a try for sure!

In Europe server when comes now its 2/6 ...
That is 6 am and in Utc Europe is the time?
I showed a video in y o u tu be . That for switching regions with playstation need more playstation account. 3 region 3 playstation accont.
That's exactly what I had in mind. So it seems to work that way on PSN.
Anyone from AM and ASIA interested in such exchange in DClone hunts please message me ;)
I dont think it works since you are logged into your region, i actually tried it once thinking it would be fine, joined america game after i was logged into EU friend on US left game to make his own game, waited for dclone to walk, but never got the messages that he walked in that game, the friend got Dclone in his game.

so i think you need to be logged in to the region sojs are sold on to see the messages and get it to walk, but maybe i was 'unlucky'

only tried that 1 time and never again, so im not 100% certain.

found youtube video explaining how to switch region on psn: https ... ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbEEewTvF6k Edit: do not use this method unless you want to switch region for a year, seems like it do not work anymore.. !!!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...