Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4356 replies   705640 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

I may need some help killing clone
i might need help aswell.

-Edit: Don't need help anymore, my Amazon was strong enough.
who can help me?
Anyone that needs help can add me

moot11 123

Americas PC
14/10/5!
first ladder anni!
also add me if you havent got help yet
Steccothal wrote: 1 year ago
i am around, if anyone need help, add and whisper (for free as usual, ca va sans dire)
Thank you so much for helping my necromancer.

y2kid 111

PC
I can help if anyone needs

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord
Are they doing the 11am EST one? I think that's the right time, but I'm terrible at traccking this stuff
y2kid wrote: 1 year ago
I can help if anyone needs
Hi - just sent friends request .... not ready for dclone yet so appreciate any help!
thanks for the help, Y2Kid!

helped get anni and made sure I got it even though I was afk
Is there a SCL walk today?

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

ShadowHeart 2591Moderator

Europe PC
D2R Clone Hunters are hoping to do an SCL walk later today (in collaboration with at least one streamer, Lucky Luciano, not sure if more are involved), they're still gathering SoJs as far as I know. I expect an announcement on their Discord when/if it's confirmed, but there's no confirmation yet. The preliminary time for the walk is said to be 23:00 UTC (7pm Eastern Time, in ~16 hours), but it hinges on them being able to get enough SoJs for the walk.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
D2R Clone Hunters are hoping to do an SCL walk later today (in collaboration with at least one streamer, Lucky Luciano, not sure if more are involved), they're still gathering SoJs as far as I know. I expect an announcement on their Discord when/if it's confirmed, but there's no confirmation yet. The preliminary time for the walk is said to be 23:00 UTC (7pm Eastern Time, in ~16 hours), but it hinges on them being able to get enough SoJs for the walk.
Thanks mate, always so helpful. :)

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

Schnorki 3709Moderator

PC
Cancelled for now, due to lack of SoJs.

Necrarch 1987Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Cancelled for now, due to lack of SoJs.
" You've not enough minerals ! You've not enough minerals ! " (with the voice of Aldaris, of course)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash, my crafts and my many cheap
Annihilus

ShadowHeart 2591Moderator

Europe PC
It was posted at D2R Clone Hunters too, they usually don’t announce it unless they’re fairly certain it’s going to happen.

The UTC time is 09:00, so it’s going to be very early for any Americans out there. 11:00 CEST for us in the EU.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
There is also 2/6 on Asia
so in 30 min on asia server?

Schnorki 3709Moderator

PC
In 30 min..and 3 days.

The walk is on Saturday.

That's not to say there won't be one before then but the scheduled one is Saturday.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...