Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4357 replies   705691 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

ShadowHeart 2591Moderator

Europe PC
It's going to be on EU, an hour after the Asia walk.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Europe PC
Reminder: EU SCNL (non-ladder) walk in ~10 minutes.

(also, Asia SCL hit 2/6 a little while ago, no word when/if that's going to walk)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Europe PC
There's an additional SCNL walk on Americas in ~22 minutes, once again by ButtSnatcher!

There was a super fast clone spawn on eu ladder right now
- all messages in 10 secs

Live Trades usually possible between 5:00 pm and 12:00 am ( my Timezone is UTC +2 / CEST +0 )

Ladder SC only on PC

Schnorki 3709Moderator

PC
Seems the private runs are finally starting up. :)

Though that is a weird time for them to do it on Europe..definitely not off-time for a Saturday.
EU SC/L on 2/6
jstblv66 wrote: 1 year ago
EU SC/L on 2/6

Nvm, game chat says it is still on 1/6. Mistake in reporting I guess.
we saw that

I'm on CEST

Europe PC
There is a planned SCL walk on Asia tomorrow.

SCL (softcore ladder)
Region: Asia
Host: 想去318
Walk time: tomorrow at 12:00 UTC (in ~17½ hours)
- 5 am PDT
- 8 am EDT
- 14:00 CEST

Thanks to D2R Clone Hunters for the info!

Was there AS walk?
Szambodiver wrote: 1 year ago
Was there AS walk?
yes, and i missed it

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
Szambodiver wrote: 1 year ago
Was there AS walk?
There was, I was playing trough hell when my screen shaked and because I didn't saw any messages for the Dclone at first I was: WTF is happening are there any Siege Beasts in Act 3 :) So, my appoligies that didn't put a post here to warn, just didn't see it comming ...

Europe PC
Yeah, there was a private Asia SCL walk a few hours ago. That will not (should not) affect the planned public walk on Asia tomorrow, as announced earlier.

Where do i get good updates on walks
D2R Clone Hunters Discord seems to be the "source of truth" for a lot of walks, although I find the threads here sufficient for my purposes. Can't track the private walks, they just happen from time to time and you might get lucky.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Europe PC
For almost all the info I post in here, my source is the D2R Clone Hunters discord. That's the best source for walk info about known/public walks, in my opinion. You can find the join link on the Dclone tracker page, if you want to join it yourself.

Keep in mind though that not all walks are announced in advance. These so called private walks are done in "secret", the people doing it don't tell anyone else about the walks. For public walks, the exact walk time is usually announced well in advance, like on the D2R Clone Hunters discord (and me and others are helping spread that information here and other places too). As for private walks, the walk time is not known before it actually starts happening, and they happen so fast that even with alert and notification systems in place, if you're not already in the correct region you will probably miss them because region switching often takes too long. Private walks often go all the way from 1/6 to 6/6 in a matter of 2-3 minutes, sometimes less. Alerts and notifications are delayed a little as they are manually managed (Blizzard doesn't provide an API to poll from outside the game itself), so even if you do get an alert/notification, if you're not already in the game on the correct region, you will probably miss it. That's just the how it is...

So far there have been 4 walks on this ladder. The first one was public, by a bounch of streamers collaborating with D2R Clone Hunters. The other 3 were private walks, 2 on EU and 1 on Asia. There's a public walk in about 2½ hours on Asia and another on Monday*, but it's impossible to tell if there's also going to be any private walks today or during next week - probably, but we don't know, that's just the nature of the private walks.

* still preliminary, they are gathering SoJs

Europe PC
Reminder: Asia SCL walk in ~24 minutes.

Stream link:
https://live.bilibili.com/14639990

I'll park this asia one, but my char is too weak to take DClone down, anyone can help?
i am around, if anyone need help, add and whisper (for free as usual, ca va sans dire)

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
Flyhorse wrote: 1 year ago
I'll park this asia one, but my char is too weak to take DClone down, anyone can help?
sure i can kill it for you after i am done with mine.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation