Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
26 replies   3013 views

Description

Description by LuckyAce

Can be used to make Runewords:

Provided that the game/server isn't going to cuck all of us, I think we're all just generally better off playing in pubs than organizing a group on a sharp time, and then 2 or even half of the party are unable to consistently stay in game for technical matters... First season of ladder on D2R to be expected to having some connection problems here and there, hopefully I'm wrong -- but I'm going to take that assumption to the bank and just play in any room I can get until at least about level 24. I'm not racing to 99, but I do want to have a proper experience in starting ladder with everyone else out there :)

If we have a trade, just add me to bnet rather than waiting for a delayed forum response please, thank you!

seras 35

Europe PC
Ladder releases at 2AM in central EU/GER - so i'll play alone & at my own pace.
I really don't enjoy to rush through a game in the middle of the night anymore. 10-15 years ago i probably did though.
If servers crash / go down i'll just go to bed.
The 99/hell race is uninterresting for me anyway as long as there is no SSF race.

Usually not online / checking d2io between 11pm - 7am CET. ( 4pm - 0am CST )
OP
Unfortunately, I failed to get a group together for ladder play so I'm just going to do a mixture of solo / public games. If anyone happens to see me questing in the wild, drop a line =D

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
LuckyAce wrote: 2 years ago
Unfortunately, I failed to get a group together for ladder play so I'm just going to do a mixture of solo / public games. If anyone happens to see me questing in the wild, drop a line =D
are you going to be starting ladder the second it drops today at 5pm?

OP
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
are you going to be starting ladder the second it drops today at 5pm?
Sadly I won't be able to. I live in EST and that's an 8pm start for me. I'm also working late at my job (until 10pm) so after I get home I'm going straight to bed. I don't plan on starting until Friday morning. Is how it is. I don't really care for the race to 99, and haven't in many years, but I wish all who do the best of luck!

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC

Sadly I won't be able to. I live in EST and that's an 8pm start for me. I'm also working late at my job (until 10pm) so after I get home I'm going straight to bed. I don't plan on starting until Friday morning. Is how it is. I don't really care for the race to 99, and haven't in many years, but I wish all who do the best of luck!
I definitely don't care about the race to 99, im just excited to play ladder since ive been purposefully not playing D2R for the past 4-5 months just waiting... lol. I have a much more relaxed pace and just enjoy playing the game all the way through on different characters/builds. I'm not even a fan of doing public trist/
Baal
runs xD. if that sounds more your style you could add me on Bnet BillyMaysd#1329

OP
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago

I definitely don't care about the race to 99, im just excited to play ladder since ive been purposefully not playing D2R for the past 4-5 months just waiting... lol. I have a much more relaxed pace and just enjoy playing the game all the way through on different characters/builds. I'm not even a fan of doing public trist/
Baal
runs xD. if that sounds more your style you could add me on Bnet BillyMaysd#1329
That is totally my style. I always get stuck having to do public runs because no one ever just simply wants to run with me in private, but I gladly will with you :D

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...