Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   2064 views

Description

Is this a GG jewel for ubers? Like put it in a Gface and whatever you are using for Ubers will get a solid dmg/ias bump for pretty much every thing you need to kill?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Is this a GG jewel for ubers? Like put it in a Gface and whatever you are using for Ubers will get a solid dmg/ias bump for pretty much every thing you need to kill?

Always have
Key of Destruction

Will run your ubers for 1
Key
tip!
Ubers and trav runs would be a breeze with this, good find!

Schnorki 3277Moderator

PC
Sadly, not quite as much I would say.

Generally speaking, it is basically a worse (because limited to demons) version of a simple ED/IAS jewel.

So far, so not bad but obviously nowhere near as good.

Looking specifically at ubers however - and with that at the cliche smiter - it is significantly worse because unlike normal ed, dmg to demons doesn't actually work with
Smite
. As a result, it basically becomes a simple 15 ias jewel.

Though it would be a great jewel for those niche uber runners that actually need the ar as well and for whom the dmg to demons does work. Some barb and assa builds come to mind.

For trav, the AR really shouldn't make any noticeable difference for any common (or even uncommon) trav build, again making it either a worse ed/ias (assuming you ever step out of trav) or a simple ias jewel, depending on build/skills used.

So all in all, it isn't bad and definitely worth using for very select builds in very select circumstances but overall I dare say it can't compete with a standard ed/ias.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation