Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
72 replies   30863 views

D2R - PC Patch Notes 2.3 [Hotbar, Vipers dmg, IAS frames, Minion pathing, Fire Wall nerf]

No data yet

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

SkeletonFriend wrote: 2 years ago
Sorry what's the IAS frame issues?

Mad that melee builds got dumped on, with all the cool on-hit uniques out there.
Basically if you stack IAS you can reach attack frames that were not possible before. So imagine a Kicksin kicking like Chun-Li or a Machine Gun Druid.
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
Fixed an issue where Tomb Vipers’ Poison Cloud attack was improperly dealing physical damage.; the poison clouds now deal proper poison damage
Finally!
Blizzard wrote:

Pets, Summons, and Mercenaries will now warp to a player’s location if they are far away from the player’s character

Pathing has been improved for player summons
HELL, YES!
It seems to me the mercenary bug is patched where it cannot be melee targeted anymore.

Earlier I tried cow farming with bugged mercenary as I usually do but he got melee-hit regularly.

Can anyone confirm?
OP

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
NoSmint wrote: 2 years ago
It seems to me the mercenary bug is patched where it cannot be melee targeted anymore.
Blizzard wrote:
Pets, Summons, and Mercenaries will now warp to a player’s location if they are far away from the player’s character
looks like this is the bug fix that fixed being able to bug the merc. RIP

Another shit side effect of this patch. Can't they fix the bad shit and leave the good? damnit

SkeletonFriend wrote: 2 years ago
Blizzard wrote:

Pathing has been improved for player summons
HELL, YES!

Because of that, now there's a new bug with the assassin traps, because they're considered minions, now they
Teleport
if they are too far. lol

PSN ID: Letifercito2
OP

Sorceress Americas PC
Letifer wrote: 2 years ago
Because of that, now there's a new bug with the assassin traps, because they're considered minions, now they
Teleport
if they are too far. lol
lmao i just tested this! this is both hilarious and awesome. :D

Letifer wrote: 2 years ago
Teleport
if they are too far. lol
lmao i just tested this! this is both hilarious and awesome. :D
Does that mean an Enigma Trapsin could just
Teleport
around and always have her traps warp with her?
OP

Sorceress Americas PC
NoSmint wrote: 2 years ago
Teleport
Seems like it, yea. But since this is a good change, i doubt itll stick. they'll reverse it just like the other good glitches. bastards.

Fixed an issue where Tomb Vipers’ Poison Cloud attack was improperly dealing physical damage.; the poison clouds now deal proper poison damage.

I'm happy =]

Take Offer in Rune/P.Gem/UberKey/Mix of LowRune
=Check out my active trades=
OP

Sorceress Americas PC
sako1031 wrote: 2 years ago
Fixed an issue where Tomb Vipers’ Poison Cloud attack was improperly dealing physical damage.; the poison clouds now deal proper poison damage.

I'm happy =]
Ya that change is awesome. i added a list of the most important changes to the top of the OP:
Patch 2.3 Highlights:
1. Skill Hotbar added for Keyboard & Mouse quick casting
2. Tomb Vipers psn cloud dmg fixed
3. Broken IAS frames fixed
4. Pathing for Summons improved
5. Summons and Mercenaries
Teleport
to your location if too far away
6. Glitching A2 Merc fixed due to #5
Fire Wall
dmg no longer stacks
Telekinesis
no longer requires line of sight to interact with a target
9. Force Move added as option in controls
10. Right-click Block users in Lobby
11. Shift-click to show item in chat showing previous item fixed
12. New players joining games no longer cancels trades
13. Chat window no longer blocks casting

Fire Wall
dmg no longer stacks
Wait wait wait, what?! So not only is my Brand new kicksin getting nerfed, but my blizzwall sorc is, too? Blurgh... Oh well, guess it's time to finish leveling those alts.
NoSmint wrote: 34 minutes ago
Teleport

Seems like it, yea. But since this is a good change, i doubt itll stick. they'll reverse it just like the other good glitches. bastards.
I just tried on my trapsin and the traps don't follow when teleporting with Enigma. Not sure what is needed for this bug to present itself, but I did some cow runs after the patch and didn't notice traps teleporting at all. I did notice the traps being slow as molasses though...
OP

Sorceress Americas PC
Illdaren wrote: 2 years ago
Wait wait wait, what?! So not only is my Brand new kicksin getting nerfed, but my blizzwall sorc is, too? Blurgh... Oh well, guess it's time to finish leveling those alts.
i feel your pain. my main ive been using since launch is FW
BeaverPaw wrote: 2 years ago
I just tried on my trapsin and the traps don't follow when teleporting with Enigma. Not sure what is needed for this bug to present itself, but I did some cow runs after the patch and didn't notice traps teleporting at all. I did notice the traps being slow as molasses though...
Well i just laid 5 traps and then ran away from them and then they started appearing next to me and shooting at stuff. Might not work with
Teleport

i feel your pain. my main ive been using since launch is FW
What would you recommend respeccing into? I'm thinking of going back to blizz, but... having multiple elements was what made the game fun again, after the slog that was leveling.
Well i just laid 5 traps and then ran away from them and then they started appearing next to me and shooting at stuff. Might not work with
Teleport
I wonder if their shot count resets when they
Teleport
. If it does, then this might be worth a build all on its own, just for the hilarity of it all. Also, I'll grab
Naj's Puzzler
and see if it works with
Teleport

Edit: that was quick. They do not follow you when you
Teleport
OP

Sorceress Americas PC
What would you recommend respeccing into? I'm thinking of going back to blizz, but... having multiple elements was what made the game fun again, after the slog that was leveling.
Yep back to blizz and using static + letting Emilio do his thing.

Although with merc glitching gone too.. FML. im not a fan of most of these changes lol

EnragedN3wb 179Moderator

PC
Sorry for all you hurt by the fixes, but as a summon necro main currently... This patch is like a Dream come true! It feels soooo much better to not have to constantly be resummoning your skeles because they bugged out & didn't tele to you before being deleted by the game, & add the better pathing on top of the shorter range before they tele & they they just flow a lot better without getting stuck on each other or objects all the time unable to reach the enemies to attack them.

I am a very happy necro right now! :D
OP

Sorceress Americas PC
EnragedN3wb wrote: 2 years ago
Sorry for all you hurt by the fixes, but as a summon necro main currently... This patch is like a Dream come true! It feels soooo much better to not have to constantly be resummoning your skeles because they bugged out & didn't tele to you before being deleted by the game, & add the better pathing on top of the shorter range before they tele & they they just flow a lot better without getting stuck on each other or objects all the time unable to reach the enemies to attack them.

I am a very happy necro right now! :D

Yep back to blizz and using static + letting Emilio do his thing.
I feel that the action bar outweighs all of these downsides - MASSIVELY. It makes the game feel fresh even if it is suddenly a lot harder to kill things. Plus, as above, fixing entire classes that were broken is kind of a plus.

I think I'll go back to Meteorb, or maybe Blizzball... I've gotta have the dual elements thing. Maybe it's time to experiment with Blizzard-
Hydra
...?
OP

Sorceress Americas PC
I feel that the action bar outweighs all of these downsides - MASSIVELY
Don't you start talking sense to me you son of a bitch

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation