Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
72 replies   30931 views

D2R - PC Patch Notes 2.3 [Hotbar, Vipers dmg, IAS frames, Minion pathing, Fire Wall nerf]

No data yet

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Darbon 120

Paladin Europe PC
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
Darbon wrote: 2 years ago
It still stacks, played a few hours on players x lobbys but the area of effect is smaller so if they move slightly, it takes way less damage
I just tested it on
Mephisto
without him moving and it doesnt stack. Unless you have a video showing otherwise?
Ah yes, I just read patch notes - "Fixed an issue where overlapping
Fire Wall
or
Blaze
missiles could cause increased damage" So yes it does not stack up, unfortunately. I was doing pits so with 10000 firewall it was not a large difference but with bosses it is clear. Well maybe I will respec now and try
Nova
finally, my tokens have been collecting dust for a while.

OP

BillyMaysed 2185Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Ah yes, I just read patch notes - "Fixed an issue where overlapping
Fire Wall
or
Blaze
missiles could cause increased damage" So yes it does not stack up, unfortunately. I was doing pits so with 10000 firewall it was not a large difference but with bosses it is clear. Well maybe I will respec now and try
Nova
finally, my tokens have been collecting dust for a while.
nooooooooooooo. i was really hoping you were going to come back and prove me wrong. lol. FML

Back to blizz for me... D:

Darbon 120

Paladin Europe PC
nooooooooooooo. i was really hoping you were going to come back and prove me wrong. lol. FML

Back to blizz for me... D:
Yes u are not the only one who thought that maybe some certain monsters have more fire resistance now but no R.I.P op firewall

OP

Sorceress Americas PC
Yes u are not the only one who thought that maybe some certain monsters have more fire resistance now but no R.I.P op firewall
Nova
is pretty fun. Im just not a fan of lighting VS blizzard until you actually get Infinity.

Nova
is pretty fun. Im just not a fan of lighting VS blizzard until you actually get Infinity.
Great, so now we need two more
Ber
each? Because it clearly wasn't hard enough gearing up as is...
OP

Sorceress Americas PC
Illdaren wrote: 2 years ago
Great, so now we need two more
Ber
each? Because it clearly wasn't hard enough gearing up as is...
Well here's hoping blizzard goes through with all these changes from their survey: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comment ... questions/

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
Has anyone tested the force move thing? Was thinking maybe some way to get it to make teleports less risky.

OP

Sorceress Americas PC
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Has anyone tested the force move thing? Was thinking maybe some way to get it to make teleports less risky.
what do you mean for
Teleport
?

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
Didn't test it yet. But I think it might be like in D3, you'll just not get stuck with mobs or obstacles. Don't think it will work with movement skills. Since it needs a keybind on it's own.

Prices are negotiable :)
Please DO NOT add me, before I accepted a trade or without comment, thanks! :)
Offers via pm will be ignored.
OP

Sorceress Americas PC
Fen wrote: 2 years ago
Didn't test it yet. But I think it might be like in D3, you'll just not get stuck with mobs or obstacles. Don't think it will work with movement skills. Since it needs a keybind on it's own.
Ah okay. makse sense.

Fen wrote: 2 years ago
Unfortunately, you do still get stuck on obstacles. You can't press and hold the E
Key
(which is what it's set to by default) to navigate around torches in town, for instance.

I've yet to have an opportunity to test it against mobs or non-town terrain obstacles, however.
OP

Sorceress Americas PC
Illdaren wrote: 2 years ago
Unfortunately, you do still get stuck on obstacles
So force move is supposed to make you walk around stuff? Never actually used it lol

I honestly would have been happy with Blizz just getting rid of lobby. The spams bots are all over the place and even while I'm in a game.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation