13 replies   1685 views

Ladder or not

Poll ended at 2 years ago

Gonna play ladder (35%)
Stick with non-ladder (65%)
Total votes: 62
Total votes: 62

Description

So.. I am genuinely curious about if people are gonna play ladder or non.
Several reasons why: it’s gonna effect the economy in the game. Are servers gonna dry out in non-ladder?

For myself I haven’t decided yet. I’ve spent so many hours grinding HRs and uniques. Just to throw it away and start fresh. On the other hand I like the idea that everyone are back to start.
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

So.. I am genuinely curious about if people are gonna play ladder or non.
Several reasons why: it’s gonna effect the economy in the game. Are servers gonna dry out in non-ladder?

For myself I haven’t decided yet. I’ve spent so many hours grinding HRs and uniques. Just to throw it away and start fresh. On the other hand I like the idea that everyone are back to start.

Zelym 123

Paladin Europe PC
Why not both?
Some players might want to go all in but playing ladder won't lock my non-ladder chars.
Balmos wrote: 2 years ago
I will make my usual starter,
Hydra
sorc (I come from hc, so play slow and safe) to find stuff... I have already a nice geared
Hydra
sorc in non-ladder but making a new one in ladder will give me the chance to hit a fresh market... I still want to play non-ladder even to level new toons, but it will depend on how many players I will find in public games...

PS: for the poll... "ladder or not"... both

DiabloDeDeadpool wrote: 2 years ago
May the loot be with you...
OP
OrcozZio wrote: 2 years ago
Hydra
sorc (I come from hc, so play slow and safe) to find stuff... I have already a nice geared
Hydra
sorc in non-ladder but making a new one in ladder will give me the chance to hit a fresh market... I still want to play non-ladder even to level new toons, but it will depend on how many players I will find in public games...

I thought about putting a both pill in there. But I guess it’s not what I am looking for. I don’t no if it’s just me. But I have hard time picturing me that people will 50/50 (maybe it’s just me) ladder/non-ladder. But the majority will focus (in a period of time) either one or the other. However it’s not the first time I am wrong, my wife can definitely tell you that.

y2kid 109

PC
+1 on adding a "both" option. I will play ladder since I enjoy the fresh economy and the trading aspect of the game but still... my best builds will remain non-ladder and whenever I want to have some fun and finish all content in 15 minutes I'd just go playing my non-ladder characters. I won't bother min-maxing my ladder chars as much as I do with these.

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord

y2kid 109

PC
OrcozZio wrote: 2 years ago
Hydra
Hydra

I thought about putting a both pill in there. But I guess it’s not what I am looking for. I don’t no if it’s just me. But I have hard time picturing me that people will 50/50 (maybe it’s just me) ladder/non-ladder. But the majority will focus (in a period of time) either one or the other. However it’s not the first time I am wrong, my wife can definitely tell you that.
By saying both I do not mean I will invest time in both equally. Rather during the first 5/6 weeks of ladder I'll play only that. Beyond this point I may play some ladder and some non-ladder and probably after the 2nd month I'll be playing exclusively non-ladder. But still... I consider that to be both

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord
Is there a non-ladder option and people are currently actually playing that?! :o

GLORY, GLORY, GLORIA,
GET READY FOR THE WAR!
For those who want it; Yes.
For me; No. - Softcore Non-Ladder Updates instead
Never played ladder, so I'll def will check it out!
Krueger-HC wrote: 2 years ago
Is there a non-ladder option and people are currently actually playing that?! :o
Your playing non ladder right now, so yes.
CrucifictionGod wrote: 2 years ago
Krueger-HC wrote: 2 years ago
Your playing non ladder right now, so yes.
Joke's on you, because I'm not playing at all.
Smart tip: "you're".

GLORY, GLORY, GLORIA,
GET READY FOR THE WAR!

Takro 13

Europe PC
For me it depends on how long the ladder season will last. I play slowly so still don't have any end game items. So if it is only for 3 months (anyone know?) I'll continue to play non ladder until I get some items to make builds I'm aiming for.

Khegan 376

Takro wrote: 2 years ago
So if it is only for 3 months (anyone know?)
There was an interview back in December where the devs said they were aiming for a 4 month ladder period and for the first season to start some time after the next patch launches.
I kinda lost track about which new stuff will be ladder/non-ladder.

If there's anything interesting to get from ladder, I'll play it.

...Well to be honest even if there's nothing interesting in ladder I might just play it anyway for the new economy and all that. I want to create some new characters anyway, so why not there!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...