Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   6909 views

Description

I tend to play a lot on the PlayStation and it can be difficult to find multiplayer games in which to play using the platform’s party finder. It’s rare for me to find an 8-player game—it’s usually just two or three of us, at best, and often I’ll clear a whole game without anyone ever joining.

I was wondering if some of you fellow PlayStation D2R players might want to friend up and run together when we’re on? Maybe we can get a group of us together who like to play around the same time and can all farm in games together, either free roam or partnered up. Or if you already have such a group, or know of some Discord or Reddit group that facilitates such groupings, maybe you could let me know?

I’m Cpt_Ahab_2020 on the PS, if you’d like to add me as a friend and invite me to games. I tend to play a lot late at night after work, around 11pm-4am EST (0500-1000 UTC).

Thanks! And happy demon-slaying!

Can be used to make Runewords:

I tend to play a lot on the PlayStation and it can be difficult to find multiplayer games in which to play using the platform’s party finder. It’s rare for me to find an 8-player game—it’s usually just two or three of us, at best, and often I’ll clear a whole game without anyone ever joining.

I was wondering if some of you fellow PlayStation D2R players might want to friend up and run together when we’re on? Maybe we can get a group of us together who like to play around the same time and can all farm in games together, either free roam or partnered up. Or if you already have such a group, or know of some Discord or Reddit group that facilitates such groupings, maybe you could let me know?

I’m Cpt_Ahab_2020 on the PS, if you’d like to add me as a friend and invite me to games. I tend to play a lot late at night after work, around 11pm-4am EST (0500-1000 UTC).

Thanks! And happy demon-slaying!
That sounds like a good idea, I'll add you. Though I'm from europe and have CEST time, we are only 6 hours off each other. I also play with someone from your timezone regulary, and that works fine.
Sure I can't play this long from Monday - Friday, but on Saturday and Sunday I'm playin' the whole day

May the loot be with ya!

May the loot be with ya!
DiabloDeDeadpool wrote: 2 years ago
May the loot be with ya!
+1 for the bottom line signature

DiabloDeDeadpool wrote: 2 years ago
May the loot be with you...

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...