Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   1093 views

Description

I added this diablo2.io user to make a
Key
trade, when he answered to make the trade he gave me his name / code in Blizzard, it seemed strange to me that he had to add me to make the deal, since this is normally done by giving the code and the password of a game. I added it and we did the
Key
change. Today I went to farm
The Countess
to get more keys of
Terror
at one point a champion dropped me a unique weapon called
Bill
, at that moment I opened my inventory to identify the weapon. when I clicked on the weapon it wouldn't let me, I tried several times and nothing ... I decided to go and identify her with Cain and when I clicked to identify a message appeared that said: "waiting to make the transaction" The game froze totally and I couldn't click anything. I immediately thought of that player and did ALT + F4

I'm not entirely sure he's the cause of this but I removed him from my friends list on Battle.net

If anyone knows where I can report this player, I need to know where and how.

Thanks
Description by Sober2085

Can be used to make Runewords:

I added this diablo2.io user to make a
Key
trade, when he answered to make the trade he gave me his name / code in Blizzard, it seemed strange to me that he had to add me to make the deal, since this is normally done by giving the code and the password of a game. I added it and we did the
Key
change. Today I went to farm
The Countess
to get more keys of
Terror
at one point a champion dropped me a unique weapon called
Bill
, at that moment I opened my inventory to identify the weapon. when I clicked on the weapon it wouldn't let me, I tried several times and nothing ... I decided to go and identify her with Cain and when I clicked to identify a message appeared that said: "waiting to make the transaction" The game froze totally and I couldn't click anything. I immediately thought of that player and did ALT + F4

I'm not entirely sure he's the cause of this but I removed him from my friends list on Battle.net

If anyone knows where I can report this player, I need to know where and how.

Thanks
OP
Sorry for my english guys i'm learning

Beardozer 442Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
It is common to add somebody's battle.net ID to your friends list to meet up and trade. It makes it easier to click their name and join their game. This is standard practice.

The battle.net servers are getting absolutely hammered, they've got the same overwhelming amount of traffic that we have here, just on a much larger scale. Lots of people getting stuck at cain, it's not just you.

This has nothing to do with the person you traded with. Just general overall D2R server stability problems right now.

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood
OP
I understand, I am going to invent more. thank you

Deleted User 23824 0

This is pretty much the fault of Blizz Servers, like Beardozer explained.

For me i got Stuck at Crafting. Put a Ring, Gem, Jew, Rune in my Cube, press Button, Nothing Happend... I try again... Nothing Happend... I open a D2 Crafting Site, because i was thinking, i used maybe the Wrong Rune or something else. I read the Site, and see, i did everything right. Go back into Game, press the Button a Few Times again... Nothing Happend. I was confused, and try to put the things out of my Cube into my Inventory, at this moment the Ring got Crafted, like normal.

But... With pressing, reading the Site, etc. etc. etc. overall it take 3-4 Minutes...
OP
Right, I should have investigated first but I freaked out XD

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...