diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   4095 views

Description

The increased usefulness of the runes
Cham
and
Zod
and their distinct rareness in the game in my opinion will increase their values in the rune value economy. Whether
Cham
will be worth as much as
Lo
or Still just above
Vex
is yet to be seen, however I have noticed increased offers in the current trading economy. I do feel that with the new runewords coming into play the values will soar well above the current price.

I'm interested in what other trader's think in regards to this and the new values of other items for Shadow Disciplines and for Elemental Druids such as Elite
Feral Claws
, 6 socketed Staves and Elite Socketed Bows.

Anyone got more to add?

Can be used to make Runewords:

The increased usefulness of the runes
Cham
and
Zod
and their distinct rareness in the game in my opinion will increase their values in the rune value economy. Whether
Cham
will be worth as much as
Lo
or Still just above
Vex
is yet to be seen, however I have noticed increased offers in the current trading economy. I do feel that with the new runewords coming into play the values will soar well above the current price.

I'm interested in what other trader's think in regards to this and the new values of other items for Shadow Disciplines and for Elemental Druids such as Elite
Feral Claws
, 6 socketed Staves and Elite Socketed Bows.

Anyone got more to add?
I’m thinking about Zons melee
Spear
buffs…EBotD
Matriarchal Spear
would be massive damage..+1 for
Zod
Are you talking on ladder or non-ladder?

It depends on when we get the new runewords I think, but definitively we can see the value of those runes go up. Whether they will hold after the initial hype I'm not sure.

If we don't get the new runewords on non-ladder until the first ladder season expires, I think they will normalise a bit unless people want to stockpile months out from being able to use them.

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
Personally, I wouldn't expect too much for
Cham
value increases, considering how generally mediocre the new runewords are for that.

Zod
is in a similar situation albeit for very different reasons. That one actually has the potential to be amazing but only if you find the exact right base for it. And those will be so rare that hardly anyone would/should bother making it.

Then again, there's always the possibility of further new runewords and/or balancing buffing the current new ones to the point of true end-game competitiveness.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...