Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1276 views

Description

I'm trying to find a golem lords
Circlet
, without any luck, not sure how to navigate the site that well, also do buyers not get any trust from transactions?
Any information would be appreciated thanks.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'm trying to find a golem lords
Circlet
, without any luck, not sure how to navigate the site that well, also do buyers not get any trust from transactions?
Any information would be appreciated thanks.

Teebling 5826Admin

Europe PC
Best bet would be the market search on the trade page where you can put in those keywords.

Only sellers can earn trust currently. Changing next patch.

OP
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Best bet would be the market search on the trade page where you can put in those keywords.

Only sellers can earn trust currently. Changing next patch.
Putting in the keywords nothing comes up, using golem,
Circlet
and such with no luck. When this is changed next patch will It take into consideration previous trades?

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Dreaguh wrote: 2 years ago
Circlet
and such with no luck. When this is changed next patch will It take into consideration previous trades?
"Golemlord's" is a prefix that can appear on items, so most likely people will not name their trade this.

If you type in keywords like "Summon" "summoning" "summoner" then i see various summoning equipment popping up.

BUT, more importantly, this site literally just blew up in traffic from 100 trades to 100,000 trades in the last 2 weeks since launch. The site is currently experiencing exponential traffic and membership increases so given a little time, literally every possible item in the game will be on this site. i promise. :D

OP
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
Dreaguh wrote: 2 years ago
Circlet
"Golemlord's" is a prefix that can appear on items, so most likely people will not name their trade this.

If you type in keywords like "Summon" "summoning" "summoner" then i see various summoning equipment popping up.

BUT, more importantly, this site literally just blew up in traffic from 100 trades to 100,000 trades in the last 2 weeks since launch. The site is currently experiencing exponential traffic and membership increases so given a little time, literally every possible item in the game will be on this site. i promise. :D
I will try that, thank you

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...