Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   329 views

Description

Hello!

I have an idea to add a functionality of searching through all (or specific) items by their magical properties.
I know there are usually buttons to select the important ones, but as far as I know there isn't a way to search by any text string you want. It seems unreasonable for you to add a specific button for every property, but it could work really well by entering a custom string.

For example, I'm looking to make a build (just as an example of course) that maxes the "+ light radius" magical property. Currently (as far as I understand how your website works), I have no way of displaying all items (or all runewords, for example) that have this property on them.

Again, I know there are many properties added as buttons, but I'm sure you can't be expected to add every property, plus it's sometimes a bit hard to find the right tab(offensive/defensive/utility) where the property is displayed, since there are so many.

A simple text string search would make this much easier, I think.

Thanks for all your hard work on the webpage, it's the best D2 database webpage by far!
Description by Symbiosis

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello!

I have an idea to add a functionality of searching through all (or specific) items by their magical properties.
I know there are usually buttons to select the important ones, but as far as I know there isn't a way to search by any text string you want. It seems unreasonable for you to add a specific button for every property, but it could work really well by entering a custom string.

For example, I'm looking to make a build (just as an example of course) that maxes the "+ light radius" magical property. Currently (as far as I understand how your website works), I have no way of displaying all items (or all runewords, for example) that have this property on them.

Again, I know there are many properties added as buttons, but I'm sure you can't be expected to add every property, plus it's sometimes a bit hard to find the right tab(offensive/defensive/utility) where the property is displayed, since there are so many.

A simple text string search would make this much easier, I think.

Thanks for all your hard work on the webpage, it's the best D2 database webpage by far!
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
@Symbiosis there is already an instant search - you can type modifiers into it and the results will filter to show.

Teebling 6125Admin

Europe PC
@Symbiosis there is already an instant search - you can type modifiers into it and the results will filter to show.
This post was marked as the best answer.

OP
Damn, I didn't know, that is amazing!

Super awesome site, thank you for making it!

I do have another suggestion though, in that case. Would it be possible to display the item properties of all listed items, if you typed something into the "Instant Search" tab?

Would be much easier to compare items if you're looking to make a build!

Thanks again!
OP
Ah nevermind, you can see that with detailed view!

Again, this website keeps positively surprising me :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...