Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   224 views

Description

Hi so I'm having issues finding what I'm looking for. Basically I'm looking for a +2 assassin mf amulet with other nice stats. I'm having real trouble finding what I need. Can anyone help me search properly? I'm not sure what to type in for something specific like that as all the results get mixed in with coronets and whatnot. Is there a way to search specific stats on amulets?

Thanks in advance.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi so I'm having issues finding what I'm looking for. Basically I'm looking for a +2 assassin mf amulet with other nice stats. I'm having real trouble finding what I need. Can anyone help me search properly? I'm not sure what to type in for something specific like that as all the results get mixed in with coronets and whatnot. Is there a way to search specific stats on amulets?

Thanks in advance.
The challenge is that because the item description is free text, there are so many variations on how different users enter the stats.

I would start with simply "assassin amulet" (which comes up with 3 results at this time) and see if any of those match your requirements.

If you want to include those people who may have mis-typed "assassin" then just enter "amulet" and run through those results.

It would be much better if we could simply enter keywords, e.g. search for all trades that contain the word "assassin" and "skill" and "amulet" anywhere in the title or description. Indeed, there may already be a feature request for that.

Hope that helps a little but I suspect not.

** This is a NON-LADDER trade! ** ** This is a NON-LADDER trade! ** ** This is a NON-LADDER trade! **

Battle.net tag: GrimReaper#2917
Character name: Sir_Hurin / Arakkin

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...