Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   4838 views

Description

Hey,

I hope to get my first Call To Arms soon - there's just some statments of other players that confuses me.
I know, it can have different rolls on the warcries - from 1-6 on each?!
Well, I've seen people creating a cta just to comment it with "Another one for
Charsi
" or "Not worth to wear it".
Some even claim to not dare to craft another one... Well I will for sure :D...

But, since +all skills do add... are those people just angry about the bad rolls or can it be that bad, that's not worth it -
or is any cta better than none?
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
Hey,

I hope to get my first Call To Arms soon - there's just some statments of other players that confuses me.
I know, it can have different rolls on the warcries - from 1-6 on each?!
Well, I've seen people creating a cta just to comment it with "Another one for
Charsi
" or "Not worth to wear it".
Some even claim to not dare to craft another one... Well I will for sure :D...

But, since +all skills do add... are those people just angry about the bad rolls or can it be that bad, that's not worth it -
or is any cta better than none?
Answeredby Aegis2002 years agoGo to post
Yes, even a +1BO can give you upwards of 63% extra life after you factor out your +skill gear, not even factoring the +1 skills that any CTA gives. I got one with my sorc, and she gets her life from 1290 to 1970 with a +1 in BO. Every BO point gives you +3% extra life from base, linearly, whereas the cost (how much you need to give someone in exchange) explodes after +3.

Thus, just get a +1 BO, saw them for Gul Ist and be happy with a ton of extra life.

"bad rolls" matter when somebody is trying to get the perfect one, or has a ton of budget to spare.

Prices are negotiable :)
Please DO NOT add me, before I accepted a trade or without comment, thanks! :)
Offers via pm will be ignored.
Yes, even a +1BO can give you upwards of 63% extra life after you factor out your +skill gear, not even factoring the +1 skills that any CTA gives. I got one with my sorc, and she gets her life from 1290 to 1970 with a +1 in BO. Every BO point gives you +3% extra life from base, linearly, whereas the cost (how much you need to give someone in exchange) explodes after +3.

Thus, just get a +1 BO, saw them for
Gul
Ist
and be happy with a ton of extra life.

"bad rolls" matter when somebody is trying to get the perfect one, or has a ton of budget to spare.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector

jbmc 89

Barbarian Americas PC
any cta is better than no cta.

having a higher cta will also increase its duration on top of being a bigger buff. but also having gear that gives +1 to all skills will boost your cta.

my paladin has a 2/4/2 cta but because of all the +skill gear i have it becomes a 12/14/12 cta (you wont see that on the cta itself, you need to look in your skills bar to see the current level of each skill)

| All trades negotiable | NA Time Zone GMT -5 hours | If I don't reply within an hour I'm probably sleeping |
Agreed, any CtA is better than none and the more +skills you have the less it matters what the base value on the CtA is. However, in terms of worth/value, a +1 BO is worth a LOT less than a +6. So if that matters to you and/or you're not a gambler you might want to skip making your own and just buy a cheap one because it's pretty likely that the one you roll will be worth less than the runes you put into it. On the other hand, if you get lucky and roll that +6 you can to trade it away for a lower CtA and pocket the difference.
OP

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
Thanks for the answers. I think I'm going to make one on my own at least once. Maybe I will be lucky :D.

Asha 334

Sorceress Europe PC
Main trick here is havin as much hard life/mana as possible (not +life/mana per level or +vitality) - and as much as you can afford +all skills.
The more you have + all skills, the better will be your cta buff, even if it has +1 bo.
And the more you have hard life/mana - the better extra you'll receive from high bo cta.
Overall - hunt for best bo cta you can afford, but don't get too disappointed if it has average or below rolls. It is still usable, and "next time i'll roll a better one" way of thinkin is natural here.
Gl with your CtA roll everyone 🥂
For what it's worth I rolled my own. It's not the best CtA (+4) but it's mine :). Also, some people prefer to use stuff they found/created themselves.
OP

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
eltair wrote: 2 years ago
For what it's worth I rolled my own. It's not the best CtA (+4) but it's mine :). Also, some people prefer to use stuff they found/created themselves.
Yup,. I like that too, that's why I will roll my first one on my own before I consider buying one anytime in future :D

Asha 334

Sorceress Europe PC
My rolls were:
1) 6-2-4 - traded for
Cham
+
Vex
;
2) 6-5-1 - traded for
Sur
+
Ist
;
3) 5-5-4 - got lucky to get
Jah
+
Vex
(!);
4) 5-4-3 - traded for
Ohm
+
Vex

Also sold one 2-6-1 for
Lo
+ 3x
Ist
, and now sellin 4-3-2 for
Ohm
. There is something when you roll these things, i must say... like that feeling 🙂
eltair wrote: 2 years ago
Exactly happened to me. My paladin cta is a 5/4/2. High enough to be happy about it but not too high to think about selling it.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation