diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   324 views

Can't modify existing auxiliary data for monster

No data yet

Bug Report

Description

I just realized that I made a mistake, and didn't add that
Bishibosh
was immune to Fire on all difficulties. I only listed that immunity for Hell difficulty.

I went to edit this, however, I don't seem to have an option to do so. I also looked through the top bar controls, but there isn't anything there either, that would allow me to access such data. Is there supposed to be an option to do this? Is there another way to do it? Here's what I see on my end:
Am I missing something?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I just realized that I made a mistake, and didn't add that
Bishibosh
was immune to Fire on all difficulties. I only listed that immunity for Hell difficulty.

I went to edit this, however, I don't seem to have an option to do so. I also looked through the top bar controls, but there isn't anything there either, that would allow me to access such data. Is there supposed to be an option to do this? Is there another way to do it? Here's what I see on my end:
Am I missing something?
Fixedby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
No, there's no way to edit this yourself now that its been written to the DB. This is why I stress so much about being careful etc. in the tooltips! :P

I'll change it for ya of course.

In an ideal world you'd be able to go back and edit contributions or even write directly to the DB with permissions etc. but I haven't got round to that yet. This has all been built by me alone - I didn't just pick a 'database website' template or a library to work from, it's all from scratch so its still a pretty crude process and some things you might expect there to be I just haven't coded yet, so sorry about that!

Teebling 5807Admin

Europe PC
No, there's no way to edit this yourself now that its been written to the DB. This is why I stress so much about being careful etc. in the tooltips! :P

I'll change it for ya of course.

In an ideal world you'd be able to go back and edit contributions or even write directly to the DB with permissions etc. but I haven't got round to that yet. This has all been built by me alone - I didn't just pick a 'database website' template or a library to work from, it's all from scratch so its still a pretty crude process and some things you might expect there to be I just haven't coded yet, so sorry about that!
This post was marked as the fix.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...