Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   6860 views

Description

After the release of version 1.0 of the site, I received a few messages asking why my Uber Service thread was moved from the forums to trade. I figured I'd make a quick post to let everyone know that you can things like Rushes, Ubers, Looking For Group threads etc. in the new Player Services category. Reference the image below and click on that button to see a listing of all available player services. You can then use the search field and find exactly what you're looking for! Happy hunting.

Furthermore, I recommend reading the Patch 1.0 Update notes so you can take full advantage of all of the new features, including the player services.
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

After the release of version 1.0 of the site, I received a few messages asking why my Uber Service thread was moved from the forums to trade. I figured I'd make a quick post to let everyone know that you can things like Rushes, Ubers, Looking For Group threads etc. in the new Player Services category. Reference the image below and click on that button to see a listing of all available player services. You can then use the search field and find exactly what you're looking for! Happy hunting.

Furthermore, I recommend reading the Patch 1.0 Update notes so you can take full advantage of all of the new features, including the player services.

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Thanks for the post. I've already had to move quite a few Rushing, LFG and Uber threads popping up since v1.0 launch so it'll clearly take some time for people to get used to this adjustment of using trade instead.

How has it been so far on your end with selling your Uber Services?

OP
TBH, it has had a pretty dramatic drop-off. But as you said, I think it will take some time for people to understand where to look.

And I definitely support the change. Having the forums be focused on discussions and not so cluttered with services has been enjoyable. I've been able to see more threads that I think I probably would have missed before the update.

I offer Uber Service, Rush Service and have many items for sale, Add me on battle.net | Hoost07#1211

Sorceress Americas PC
Hoost07 wrote: 2 years ago
TBH, it has had a pretty dramatic drop-off. But as you said, I think it will take some time for people to understand where to look.
Well hopefully this post helps point the way a bit more, i have added it to our pinned links thread at the top of the forums: Useful D2 Guides, Links & Resources

Sorry for a dumb question, but how can i add message at the bottom of my commnents and change color of it?

I can provide a service of normal / nightmare / hardcore / socket rush. See profile for more information or add me Veldelor#2383

Sorceress Americas PC
Veldelor wrote: 2 years ago
Sorry for a dumb question, but how can i add message at the bottom of my commnents and change color of it?
Edit Profile > Edit Signature. All the features are there to edit your text just like in comments.

BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
Edit Profile > Edit Signature. All the features are there to edit your text just like in comments.

image.png
well, that was really dumb question lol. thanks!

I can provide a service of normal / nightmare / hardcore / socket rush. See profile for more information or add me Veldelor#2383

Sorceress Americas PC
well, that was really dumb question lol. thanks!
No such thing. There are many awesome features this site has and if you don't know how to find something, don't hesitate to ask. :)

BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
Thanks for the post. I've already had to move quite a few Rushing, LFG and Uber threads popping up since v1.0 launch so it'll clearly take some time for people to get used to this adjustment of using trade instead.

How has it been so far on your end with selling your Uber Services?
It seems to have helped my rushing services a little before I was barely getting any

Sorceress Americas PC
ExpEnTIO wrote: 2 years ago
It seems to have helped my rushing services a little before I was barely getting any
hooray! the forums here are pretty slow so uber threads get a lot more views so it was inevitable that there was going to be a huge drop off with it moving to trade. Im sure once people get used to it after several weeks/months itll be much easier to get business in general and when ladder finally launches.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...