Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   7154 views

Description

Ok, I'm level 85 and I have a ww barb with all ik gear except armor, I'm using Duress atm. I don't have alot but I found a
Ber
rune. So I want to go back into axes. I need new weapons and I'm working on a Enigma. What should I do? Should I trade it for a weapon or keep to make Enigma? I already have arreats, gore riders, and dungos. What's holding me back is that the ik
Maul
is the only weapon I got and it's useless without pieces of the set but I need to use the other gear. What should I do? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

P.s. if I do trade for weapons what can I get for
Ber
?
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Ok, I'm level 85 and I have a ww barb with all ik gear except armor, I'm using Duress atm. I don't have alot but I found a
Ber
rune. So I want to go back into axes. I need new weapons and I'm working on a Enigma. What should I do? Should I trade it for a weapon or keep to make Enigma? I already have arreats, gore riders, and dungos. What's holding me back is that the ik
Maul
is the only weapon I got and it's useless without pieces of the set but I need to use the other gear. What should I do? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

P.s. if I do trade for weapons what can I get for
Ber
?

wale 39

Druid PC
Idk about barb builds, but I wouldn't recommend trying to trade the
Ber
directly: it's like trying to buy stuff in real life with a $100 dollar
Bill
and not being willing to make change, so you want to buy something that costs "exactly" $100. Break the
Ber
down (carefully) into like
Lo
+ or
Ohm
+ and go from there.
i recomend you to sit tight on your rune. Its not a drop you will get often. Farm for your gear is the best. you level, find stuff you can trade with, and finally you will reach your goal.
This game is not to be won in one day or one week, so you got the time ahead of you.
keep the
Ber
for an Enigma, if you found a
Ber
youre doing something right! I would continue to farm and like others have said dont try to trade the
Ber
directly, hang on to it and keep farming.

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
First off dope name. Greek god of Death represent. Yeah either break down that rune in to smaller ones get a
Lo
or two and maybe even break those up. According to what I’ve looked at Breath of the Dying with
Berserker Axe
is BIS for ww barb. My main reasoning here is that you say your weapon seems to be the major thing holding you back right now. Enigma won’t really help you at all with your dmg. Maybe a lil from the +2skills, but by breaking the
Ber
up you could 2 Botd and maybe even a few other pieces of endgame gear. That’s just my two cents. If mobility isn’t that much of concern for you right Enigma might not be the way to go, plus your gonna need another
Ber
and trust me, finding
Ber
is super rare, you got very lucky.

AGKS 17

Paladin PC
Nitewolf wrote: 2 years ago
keep the
Ber
for an Enigma, if you found a
Ber
youre doing something right! I would continue to farm and like others have said dont try to trade the
Ber
directly, hang on to it and keep farming.
I second this.

In Search Of The Total Peace Of Mind

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...