Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
26 replies   12434 views

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Just the other day I saw a vid of some necro doing ubers in less than a minute or a minute. and yes, he was playing a summoner. that was pretty impressive. I'll check my youtube history l8r to see if I can find it. he also revealed his gear and skills.
not a summoner. get a paladin

xSD 143

Barbarian Americas PC

Zelym 123

Paladin Europe PC
That's impressive.

Deleted User 59958 0

Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
Couple of things that stand out to me:

1) Practice. Sounds like one of your main problems is simply that you can't separate
Baal
from Diablo. All that one takes is practice and a bit of patience. Note that - unlike
Mephisto
- these two tend to not immediately run at you. So even when you're far enough in to aggro one, you might think you need to step further in (and get the 2nd) simply because he didn't start running towards you get. Sometimes, you just need to give it a bit or step in and out a couple times before the first one finally charges. Given that practice though, you should be able to separate them 100% of the time.

2) Malice. While the 100% open wounds is hard to argue against, you also can't overlook the fact that the actual base damage of Malice is..well, terrible. And that in turn means that any leech your merc may have is abysmally low which then obviously makes it that much harder for him to actually survive in general.
Yes, it always turns bad when facing them they already summons mobs around me and perhaps I should try to change some weapons. Good advice thanks.

Deleted User 59958 0

xSD wrote: 2 years ago
DY050503 wrote: 2 years ago
Cast confusion on mobs, it won't overwrite the decrip and helps give you more CC and take less damage.
Last time I tried it will overwrite, unless it's just a screen bug. And I think confusion only make monsters to attack the target, they could still attack your character if stay too close.
Confusion literally does not work on act bosses so no, it will not overwrite your Decrip on the main boss. Anytime a new wave of creeps spawn, recast confusion.
I thought what you mean is casting Decrip and Confusion on mobs. It really needs some speed to keep cast on new mobs and the boss.

Deleted User 59958 0

I've seen this video. He definitely has some best gears and did it with only eight Udars! I always do
Revive
16 and still got a mess.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...