Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   938 views

Description

Hey yall!

Loving every comment and post yall are throwing down! I'm REALLY working hard to not be a lurker :). I was just wondering since the focus is d2 and we dont have topics just this one conglomerate thread are off topic posts in moderation ok? I have not read the road map in a while so forgive me if its on the list of things coming!

If anyone is starting a ladder HC character I'll play along as bnet is letting me in after it relaxed cause I'm normally vpn'd.
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey yall!

Loving every comment and post yall are throwing down! I'm REALLY working hard to not be a lurker :). I was just wondering since the focus is d2 and we dont have topics just this one conglomerate thread are off topic posts in moderation ok? I have not read the road map in a while so forgive me if its on the list of things coming!

If anyone is starting a ladder HC character I'll play along as bnet is letting me in after it relaxed cause I'm normally vpn'd.

Teebling 5818Admin

Europe PC
Well this just became the official off-topic topic then :P Throw whatever you want in here guys. I'm busy coding patch 0.3 - think you guys are going to like it.

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Well this just became the official off-topic topic then :P Throw whatever you want in here guys. I'm busy coding patch 0.3 - think you guys are going to like it.
don't post on the forums then, hurry up ;-)
just kidding!

btw.
Arreat Summit
is down, i hope this means an update for D2R !

D2 & LoD Veteran
Twitch: chr_isso
If you like my posts & content, I would really appreciate a follow on twitch!
Ex InDiablo.de Staff
Greatest Find:
Arkaine's Valor
Fishyzon Build

Teebling 5818Admin

Europe PC
Arreat is back up - it's been like this since for a while now. Lots of downtime. Doubt a big company like Blizz would intentionally use this live environment for staging/development btw... must be some other issue.

That said I remember hearing a rumour that they would resurrect the
Arreat Summit
. Would be kind of bad news for d2io if that happened but deffo good for the game.

OP
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Arreat is back up - it's been like this since for a while now. Lots of downtime. Doubt a big company like Blizz would intentionally use this live environment for staging/development btw... must be some other issue.

That said I remember hearing a rumour that they would resurrect the
Arreat Summit
. Would be kind of bad news for d2io if that happened but deffo good for the game.
Nah, you have loyalists already :)
OP
Anyone packer football fans? (I'm not into sports).

I live in Green Bay WI.
CitationNumber wrote: 2 years ago

I live in Green Bay WI.
Nah. I do enjoy going to an occasional baseball game, many find it boring, but I enjoy the whole experience. I’m in NY.
I was born in 1986 and grew up with the WWF, pre-steroid and steroid era baseball, old school 90s big man NBA, and NFL Sundays where housewives ran away from home for the day. I love sports and still do. I definitely miss the days where it wasn't clouded with corporations and narratives, but I cannot deny my roots :).

I have fond memories of playing Diablo 1 in the living room with our one family computer while my Dad yelled at the TV and Mom was cooking away in the kitchen for game day snacks. My little brother firmly planted on a cushion playing with action figures torn between his big brother enthralled by the Butcher and Dad asking him to grab another beer ^^.

Migs 15

Paladin Americas PC
CitationNumber wrote: 2 years ago

I live in Green Bay WI.
Woah, small world, Wisconsin native here too. I'm a huge Packers fan and Wisconsin sports fan in general.
OP
Migs wrote: 2 years ago
Woah, small world, Wisconsin native here too. I'm a huge Packers fan and Wisconsin sports fan in general.
Nice!! Its a good state. I cannot complain :)
havelox wrote: 2 years ago
Nah. I do enjoy going to an occasional baseball game, many find it boring, but I enjoy the whole experience. I’m in NY.
For me its hockey! I was going to go to, and may still find myself in NY for some Anderson-Negele (instrumentation) training.
Junglegoose wrote: 2 years ago
I was born in 1986 and grew up with the WWF, pre-steroid and steroid era baseball, old school 90s big man NBA, and NFL Sundays where housewives ran away from home for the day. I love sports and still do. I definitely miss the days where it wasn't clouded with corporations and narratives, but I cannot deny my roots :).

I have fond memories of playing Diablo 1 in the living room with our one family computer while my Dad yelled at the TV and Mom was cooking away in the kitchen for game day snacks. My little brother firmly planted on a cushion playing with action figures torn between his big brother enthralled by the Butcher and Dad asking him to grab another beer ^^.
I just love this :3 Your solidifying me having a second kid!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation