Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   505 views

Description

I can't seem to find an easy way to located my open trades?
I can click on My Profile and it only shows 'Recent Comments' and has 1 item in the list from 1 week ago that I replied to someone's question.
I had 2 trades offers up, and it shows 4 posts/comments made, but I can't seem to find an easy way to go to them.
If I search for the item I posted there's so many new ones I can't find mine in the list.

Thanks in advance!

Can be used to make Runewords:

I can't seem to find an easy way to located my open trades?
I can click on My Profile and it only shows 'Recent Comments' and has 1 item in the list from 1 week ago that I replied to someone's question.
I had 2 trades offers up, and it shows 4 posts/comments made, but I can't seem to find an easy way to go to them.
If I search for the item I posted there's so many new ones I can't find mine in the list.

Thanks in advance!

BillyMaysed 2192Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
I believe this is one of the things the site creator is working on for the next patch.

Check out the in-development stuff here (set to drop next weekend): forums/common-issues-problems-suggestio ... 26325.html

OP
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
I believe this is one of the things the site creator is working on for the next patch.

Check out the in-development stuff here (set to drop next weekend): forums/common-issues-problems-suggestio ... 26325.html
Thank you for the quick reply, hope to see something implemented soon but I understand it's not an easy task and the growth of the website has exploded.
11/10 keep it up admins and staff
+1 on this, I am not sure how to find my old open trades, I have opened new trades, however it seems the old ones still exist somewhere so I am basically accidentally spamming with trade offers

EnragedN3wb 188Moderator

PC
33windowlicker wrote: 2 years ago
+1 on this, I am not sure how to find my old open trades, I have opened new trades, however it seems the old ones still exist somewhere so I am basically accidentally spamming with trade offers
Your own trades can be found in your profile page currently, but it's getting a HUGE facelift in the next update. :)

Trades from others that you have made an offer on can be found here
EnragedN3wb wrote: 2 years ago
33windowlicker wrote: 2 years ago
Your own trades can be found in your profile page currently, but it's getting a HUGE facelift in the next update. :)

Trades from others that you have made an offer on can be found here
And do old posts expire? I seem only to be able to find my newest trades.

EnragedN3wb 188Moderator

PC
Trades are automatically deleted if they have no comments after 3 days, otherwise they should be there. Trades marked as sold stay forever I believe, & are used as history data for the Price Check Tool.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...