Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   592 views

Description

Hello! Definitely liking the website so far. Few things... When I was browsing the set items I noticed that there was an inconsistency among them. The description of what the normal item version is missing. For example, Trang's plate and
Belt
do not have any description aside from "elite set item", whereas the
Helm
shows, "elite set item &
Bone Visage
." I really like seeing the extra description as it would drop on the group. It would save time for those who are not familiar with unidentified items. Another thing... for some reason, I cannot attach a photo to this so I would've shown a picture. I'm using firefox by the way.

Can be used to make Runewords:

benzoxazine1 0

Hello! Definitely liking the website so far. Few things... When I was browsing the set items I noticed that there was an inconsistency among them. The description of what the normal item version is missing. For example, Trang's plate and
Belt
do not have any description aside from "elite set item", whereas the
Helm
shows, "elite set item &
Bone Visage
." I really like seeing the extra description as it would drop on the group. It would save time for those who are not familiar with unidentified items. Another thing... for some reason, I cannot attach a photo to this so I would've shown a picture. I'm using firefox by the way.
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Fixed in patch 0.3

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Hey benzo,

The base item issue with Trangs is because I populated the database wrong for those entries - it'll be fixed soon, on my list. You'll find that most other places it's working fine, just a few items that we're double-checking over now.

You can't attach anything because you are a guest user - if you get an account you'll be able to attach stuff to posts :)

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Fixed in patch 0.3
This post was marked as the best answer.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...