Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   1892 views

Description

- DONT READ -

Just had this idea while doing runs a while ago about the site, I know this is a trading platform. But over the weeks since the site has gone live, this promising site grew and is quickly adapting to cater our certain needs.
Hence the Forums, Item Data Base, NPC Data Base, Guides, Tips and Tricks, Etc...

- READ -

Now, what if we can add a "Holy Grail" section/ tab in our profiles to keep track on the unique gears that we have had acquired during out MF'ing; And I know this is will definitely add a significant value to the site.
And Im pretty sure there are a lot of us who wished there was one as well where we can keep everything in a all in one spot(site).

Thoughts?
Description by Beardozer

Can be used to make Runewords:

- DONT READ -

Just had this idea while doing runs a while ago about the site, I know this is a trading platform. But over the weeks since the site has gone live, this promising site grew and is quickly adapting to cater our certain needs.
Hence the Forums, Item Data Base, NPC Data Base, Guides, Tips and Tricks, Etc...

- READ -

Now, what if we can add a "Holy Grail" section/ tab in our profiles to keep track on the unique gears that we have had acquired during out MF'ing; And I know this is will definitely add a significant value to the site.
And Im pretty sure there are a lot of us who wished there was one as well where we can keep everything in a all in one spot(site).

Thoughts?
Already on Teebling's to-do list :)
Teebling wrote: 3 years ago
Holy grail tracking tool & drop rates - An easy way to add items from the diablo2.io database to your holy grail collection. Tracking statistics and integration with the site are happening. In turn this will feed data into a drop rates dataset for each item (user reports monster/difficulty dropped from when adding to their collection).

Always open to offers, even if they seem 'too low' ;)
Typically available most days from 5-11pm EST.

Send a message or whisper (Bnet: SkyrateStorm#1548 ) to secure trades faster.
And please be sure to leave Trust after each transaction.
Not sure if Teebling is still planning on it, at least in the short term. Will let him speak for himself if he sees this thread, but he had a stream last week talking about the site development and said he wants to focus on the database, trades, and the community/forum.

Idk, might still happen (again can't speak for Teeb), but if you need an immediate tool, Maxroll has one that does a pretty good job of it.

Beardozer 436Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
larlarghost wrote: 2 years ago
Interestingly enough you got it backwards, this place was originally a forum with a database. Teebs came up with the trading section last minute in the weeks leading up to the launch of the game and it was originally designed with the thought that it would only get a couple of trades per hour. That's why so many of the trade features, like the filters, are mostly broken at the moment. It blew up way beyond what it was ever designed for, and there is now a massive effort going on to fix the backend so it can handle this kind of traffic and volume. The last minute feature ended up being the main focus of the site, which is now demanding a lot of attention. This place is definitely a trading platform now first and foremost, but that wasn't the plan originally, lmao.

Most of the work being done for the upcoming website patch are going to revolve around increasing website performance and improving the trade section. The holy grail tracker sounds fantastic but I'm not expecting it any time soon.

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Probably won't be happening any time soon - I know that the dev roadmap topic needs to be updated etc. but too busy with other stuff right now.

Besides one of the other sites will eventually pick up on this idea and do it. Check out the link that Noemard posted - seems pretty decent, though there are better, older alternatives like https://d2-holy-grail.herokuapp.com

Still waiting for this feature...

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation