Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
63 replies   4299 views

Description

This topic is now outdated. Please read the patch notes for v1.0.
This is a preview of the upcoming features in development or planned for the site. Right now the site is in Beta, which means that most critical bugs have been squished and those remaining are of no great consequence (but will still be fixed :P).
Database completion status

Area Progress Notes
Uniques 100% Complete
Runewords 100% Complete
Sets 100% Complete
Base 100% Complete
Recipes 100% Complete
Misc 100% Complete
Area (Patch 0.3 onwards) Progress Notes
Uniques (Qlvl, TC, Upped & Ethereal Values) 100% Completed 02/09/2021.
Sets (Qlvl, TC) 100% Completed 02/09/2021.
Base (TC, Max Sockets by iLvl, Ethereal/Ebugged values) 100% Completed 01/10/21
Misc (Quest items/Late game stuff) 100% Completed 01/09/2021.
Skills 100% Completed 31/08/2021.
Monsters 100% Completed 22/09/21
Areas 100% Completed 31/08/21.
NPCs & Quests 100% Completed 01/09/21.
Last updated 01/09/2021

Other planned features in order of priority:

Resurrected skin switch - In one click you'll be able to switch between classic and resurrected graphics on diablo2.io and the site will remember your preference. For guests this will be remembered in cache. We are just waiting on a reliable, complete dump of all the item graphics (not the one from alpha which is threadbare).

Holy grail tracking tool & drop rates - An easy way to add items from the diablo2.io database to your holy grail collection. Tracking statistics and integration with the site are happening. In turn this will feed data into a drop rates dataset for each item (user reports monster/difficulty dropped from when adding to their collection).

Breakpoints & Misc Tools - Breakpoints for FCR for each class automated calculation tool. Potential for some misc tools like ilvl
Larzuk
sockets calculator amongst others.
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5820Admin

Europe PC
This topic is now outdated. Please read the patch notes for v1.0.
This is a preview of the upcoming features in development or planned for the site. Right now the site is in Beta, which means that most critical bugs have been squished and those remaining are of no great consequence (but will still be fixed :P).
Database completion status

Area Progress Notes
Uniques 100% Complete
Runewords 100% Complete
Sets 100% Complete
Base 100% Complete
Recipes 100% Complete
Misc 100% Complete
Area (Patch 0.3 onwards) Progress Notes
Uniques (Qlvl, TC, Upped & Ethereal Values) 100% Completed 02/09/2021.
Sets (Qlvl, TC) 100% Completed 02/09/2021.
Base (TC, Max Sockets by iLvl, Ethereal/Ebugged values) 100% Completed 01/10/21
Misc (Quest items/Late game stuff) 100% Completed 01/09/2021.
Skills 100% Completed 31/08/2021.
Monsters 100% Completed 22/09/21
Areas 100% Completed 31/08/21.
NPCs & Quests 100% Completed 01/09/21.
Last updated 01/09/2021

Other planned features in order of priority:

Resurrected skin switch - In one click you'll be able to switch between classic and resurrected graphics on diablo2.io and the site will remember your preference. For guests this will be remembered in cache. We are just waiting on a reliable, complete dump of all the item graphics (not the one from alpha which is threadbare).

Holy grail tracking tool & drop rates - An easy way to add items from the diablo2.io database to your holy grail collection. Tracking statistics and integration with the site are happening. In turn this will feed data into a drop rates dataset for each item (user reports monster/difficulty dropped from when adding to their collection).

Breakpoints & Misc Tools - Breakpoints for FCR for each class automated calculation tool. Potential for some misc tools like ilvl
Larzuk
sockets calculator amongst others.

OP

Teebling 5820Admin

Europe PC
Updated with new estimated figures for database completion today.

OP

Teebling 5820Admin

Europe PC
Updated with some future features to look forward to :)

I love what you have planned teeb!
I think one caveat for barrens.chat was (as you certainly noticed), it was an amazing "waiting room" for Classic. But once Classic arrived, the pre-classic hype died - or people were simply too busy doing things inside the game to visit BC.

So having things like a Trade section, holy grail, etc. could certainly help keep the site going after the launch of D2R.
Items being traded on the marketplace will show this on the item's page itself.
Love this! I wonder if there's a reliable way of removing an item from being sold from the list. I can see people finding a GG unique, registering here only to post, and selling it, but not bothering to come back to mark the item as "sold".

Perhaps the "WTS" status could be valid for a week, and unless the seller manually re-activates the item, it goes away? Just a thought.
OP

Teebling 5820Admin

Europe PC
Gallow wrote: 2 years ago
Perhaps the "WTS" status could be valid for a week, and unless the seller manually re-activates the item, it goes away? Just a thought.
This is what I had planned yeah - trades would 'expire' on item pages after one week (but remain in the marketplace, albeit with an 'old' tag) to keep it looking fresh :) Then trades older than one month would be auto-pruned from the marketplace.

Stormlash 344Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
@Teebling Will we be able to Lock our own Topics in the future?

OP

Teebling 5820Admin

Europe PC
Stormlash wrote: 2 years ago
@Teebling Will we be able to Lock our own Topics in the future?
Certainly.

Great work, having been on jsp since it was created... it's good to see another option.

One thing that has been a great tool for other games like Rocket League for example is an app to go with the web experience. Take a look at RL Garage website + app.

I'm a product designer, so if an app is ever on the roadmap i'd be happy to help out if you ever need the help.
Great work, I'm really excited to have an alternative trade platform for d2jsp, and with so much more! I will advertise this to my friends for sure.

I didn't find a thread for small suggestions so decided to post this here; Could you add "indestructible" as a filterable stat for runewords? There aren't many of them, but I'm a perfectionist and noticed it's missing.
I was looking through the source code and stumbled across gold in stash and bazaar. What are those going to be?

OP

Teebling 5820Admin

Europe PC
pixelated wrote: 2 years ago
I was looking through the source code and stumbled across gold in stash and bazaar. What are those going to be?
The site was originally going to incentivise people to contribute data, item descriptions, images and comments by allowing them to earn gold, which could then be spent on avatars, avatar frames, signature images, badges and other cosmetic items.

Had to be cut when they announced Resurrected, because I knew I wouldn’t have enough time to implement it all. Might still introduce it later but I’m scared that people will just assume (despite tooltips and lots of reminders) that it’s forum gold like on d2jsp - which I want to avoid.

@Teebling is there a List of items which lack a description?
it's kinda hard to go through them randomly and hope to find items without a description...

D2 & LoD Veteran
Twitch: chr_isso
If you like my posts & content, I would really appreciate a follow on twitch!
Ex InDiablo.de Staff
Greatest Find:
Arkaine's Valor
Fishyzon Build
OP

Teebling 5820Admin

Europe PC
Sabcoll wrote: 2 years ago
@Teebling is there a List of items which lack a description?
it's kinda hard to go through them randomly and hope to find items without a description...
Not yet but planned for 0.3 as it’s an easy one to do - I get what you mean. I’ve been using the random items sidebar myself but this’d be an improvement.

Edit: I think Runewords have pretty good coverage but Uniques/Sets/Base/Recipes and Misc not so much.

Yeah i mean it would just be a query
select * from itemlist where itemdescription = "" .. so for 0.3 it would be great.

I'll add some more descriptions this evening, i already made myself a little list ;-)

D2 & LoD Veteran
Twitch: chr_isso
If you like my posts & content, I would really appreciate a follow on twitch!
Ex InDiablo.de Staff
Greatest Find:
Arkaine's Valor
Fishyzon Build
OP

Teebling 5820Admin

Europe PC
ah i mean it would just be a query
select * from itemlist where itemdescription = "" .. so for 0.3 it would be great.
Yeah you’ve got the right idea for the SQL query; would be simple to print something barebones for you guys to work off.
I'll add some more descriptions this evening, i already made myself a little list
Been seeing what you and the others have been putting out recently - great job.

Deleted User 632 0

about trading. i was thinking. would it be a good idea to have some kind of way for players to add sold items to a list we all can use. look up your history of sold items, or history of all recent sold items, look up prices for specific items. if you are not sure what price is correct to put for a certain item. or you just want to know if it's worth anything.
OP

Teebling 5820Admin

Europe PC
Udyret wrote: 2 years ago
about trading. i was thinking. would it be a good idea to have some kind of way for players to add sold items to a list we all can use. look up your history of sold items, or history of all recent sold items, look up prices for specific items. if you are not sure what price is correct to put for a certain item. or you just want to know if it's worth anything.
This would be sweet yeah - a way to appraise the value of something based on trades that have happened before.

But unfortunately that relies on people telling the site what they traded things for after the trade is completed - there will be that option available but how many are going to actually bother? Not many I reckon. If it was me I’d probably just make the trade and be done with it… why should I bother typing in the results of the trade?

Deleted User 632 0

yea. i was thinking maybe people who are into trading would love to add things like that if it's done convenient enough. but i suppose you're right.
OP

Teebling 5820Admin

Europe PC
I’ll consider it for the Trade patch Udyret, nice suggestion and I’d love to see that too.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...