Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   837 views

Description

Since new features are currently frozen have you considered the possibility of users of the site posting bounties for certain, small features they would be willing to pay a small amount of money for?
Say if it's a small addition, donate 100 Euro and have around 2 hours of development time available.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Since new features are currently frozen have you considered the possibility of users of the site posting bounties for certain, small features they would be willing to pay a small amount of money for?
Say if it's a small addition, donate 100 Euro and have around 2 hours of development time available.

Teebling 5826Admin

Europe PC
Insomnia wrote: 1 year ago
small features
What might seem like a small feature sometimes isn't always possible or easy for me to do. I try my best to fulfil most requests/fix bugs when people bring them up, even if its months after the original report/request:
The bounties is a cool enough idea but I don't want it to be a transactional thing where people have expectations of me to build X or Y because they paid me to. I just do what I can when I have time to dedicate to the site.

OP
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
The bounties is a cool enough idea but I don't want it to be a transactional thing where people have expectations of me to build X or Y because they paid me to. I just do what I can when I have time to dedicate to the site.
I get that.
Adding certain conditions or possible expectations to it might work.
Personally I would have no problem if they were, at dev's digression of what and how, upfront donation and no guarantees.
However I don't know how bounties can be (completely) non-transactional.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...