Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   985 views

Description

Hi, I tried to find people to play with (im currently in normal) and all my attempt where me ending up alone in a game.
Did anyone found people through the new system?
Also how do you do with trading now that you canot just name a game?
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi, I tried to find people to play with (im currently in normal) and all my attempt where me ending up alone in a game.
Did anyone found people through the new system?
Also how do you do with trading now that you canot just name a game?
A friend of mine plays on switch and he told me he has only ever been in a game with one other person so far. Most of the time he plays alone and nobody joins his games. Seems like not too many people play D2R on consoles.
Do console games automatically set a level difference? Could just be a limited # of people playing online on a given console platform, at the same part of the game, that also meet level requirements?

Blizzard probably also centralized the game registry to support cross progression, could just still be some issues in the systems that haven't been worked out. I've had several times over the last few days where no games show up at all on PC (where I was still able to make my own game)
There is a set level of 10 above or below your level but I turned it up to 99 and still have never joined anyones game nor had anyone join mine. I think it's just not working properly on console.
Having the same problem, tried making a game or join a game but each time i try it just creates a new game.
I have okay luck on ps5. I've never been in a game with more than 1 other person. Joined someone else today to kill
Duriel
and we got it done.
From what I saw on the Blizzard forums, there is an actual issue with match making for consoles. I’ll look for the thread again (it’s flooded every few seconds with new threads and thread bumps) but basically Blizzard is aware and will address it after stabilizing both mediums.

"And I...am...Iron Lesbian."
*snap*

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...