276 replies   69144 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 4 months ago
7 hours now and there hasn't been a single WSK,
Chaos Sanctuary
or
Tal Rasha
's Tombs TZ... what a waste of a great event (if you are in Europe and your Slack and Outlook are quiet, so you can actually squeeze in an hour of playing).
Considering how it is Blood Moore now, I...uh...can't really say anything to defend the rotation. Wouldn't go so far as to say a waste, but certainly a lost opportunity here. Would be nice to have some monster dense areas, or a nice area with a Boss at the end of it. Here's hoping for at least
Tal Rasha
's next!
Leaker416 wrote: 4 months ago
Considering how it is Blood Moore now, I...uh...can't really say anything to defend the rotation. Wouldn't go so far as to say a waste, but certainly a lost opportunity here. Would be nice to have some monster dense areas, or a nice area with a Boss at the end of it. Here's hoping for at least
Tal Rasha
's next!
No, I mean, they could have made it so only "the good"
Terror
zones are active during this one event. After all, it's meant to be fun for us players, and besides, this doesn't give us some sort of an "unfair advantage" or something. We've been wanting that /players 8 online for ages now. But no, they were like "Let's introduce a super cool event, but not make it too good, so people don't have too much fun, because... I mean... you know...
Blood Moor
&
Den of Evil
." :D
Valid. Now it is
Rocky Waste
and Stony Tomb, so the trend continues. No need to scoff work over this one. Better luck next hour!
OP
Chaos Sanctuary
or
Tal Rasha
's Tombs TZ... what a waste of a great event (if you are in Europe and your Slack and Outlook are quiet, so you can actually squeeze in an hour of playing).
I had the same feeling during the MF plus event day.

If you would like to make an offer, please add me in bnet and comment in thread with the offer. Thank you.

I am currently not accepting Tokens. Thank you!
OP
Leaker416 wrote: 4 months ago
Valid. Now it is
Rocky Waste
and Stony Tomb, so the trend continues. No need to scoff work over this one. Better luck next hour!
bad luck goes on in my opinion.

Now (16 UTC) is
Dry Hills

Next ones gonna be
Ancient Tunnels

Like any act2 crap

If you would like to make an offer, please add me in bnet and comment in thread with the offer. Thank you.

I am currently not accepting Tokens. Thank you!
Again Black Friday seems logical

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash! Also have some free stuff available.
dejavue wrote: 4 months ago
Prices at 50% again?

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
fredkid wrote: 4 months ago
dejavue wrote: 4 months ago
Prices at 50% again?
Yes!

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash! Also have some free stuff available.
😓😓😓

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion

Bisu 374

PC
Chaos Sanctuary
or
Tal Rasha
To be fair, there were 1 hr of Chaos and 2 hrs of WSK during the 8pp buff. Understandably not everyone get to catch all of those because of time zone and real life schedule.
Bisu wrote: 4 months ago
To be fair, there were 1 hr of Chaos and 2 hrs of WSK during the 8pp buff. Understandably not everyone get to catch all of those because of time zone and real life schedule.
No, for sure. I actually caught the Chaos TZ right before going to bed. The thing is, though, I highly doubt that people even bothered with all these low tier TZs, despite the difficulty buff, so Blizzard basically “wasted a great opportunity to make this event THAT much better”.

Bisu 374

PC
No, for sure. I actually caught the Chaos TZ right before going to bed. The thing is, though, I highly doubt that people even bothered with all these low tier TZs, despite the difficulty buff, so Blizzard basically “wasted a great opportunity to make this event THAT much better”.
Yea, it was a pity.

Imagine one dev actually said: "Hey! let's go all out and make the event fantastic!"
And then a jaded manager shut it down and replied: "R U Crazyyy?"
Never had a
Mara's Kaleidoscope
amulet drop for me, but just managed to gamble one out.
I'm trying the hell to get a +3
Javelin
/
Spear
glove with +20% IAS, but no luck at all :(

atari 488

Europe XLinux
Server message says "Winter Terrorland - 19 popular Terror Zones all day" But ingame it shows Catacombs,
Tristram
Secret Cow Level
, Durance of Hate,
Chaos Sanctuary
Nihlathak
and Worldstone Keep.

atari wrote: 4 months ago
Server message says "Winter Terrorland - 19 popular Terror Zones all day" But ingame it shows Catacombs,
Tristram
Secret Cow Level
, Durance of Hate,
Chaos Sanctuary
Nihlathak
and Worldstone Keep.
Yep, that's 19, if you count the floors/maps. Here's hoping I finally get that griff's!

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

mhlg 922

Americas PC
Okay, I give up! I can't come up with 19 popular
Terror
Zones. :D

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

atari 488

Europe XLinux
cristobal03 wrote: 4 months ago
Yep, that's 19, if you count the floors/maps. Here's hoping I finally get that griff's!
OK I usually count all floors as just one tz but that way it makes sense how they came to 19.

Schnorki 3277Moderator

PC
Now if only the /p8 xp was still active..
Unfortunately, Trav. is not included.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation