diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   2992 views

Description

Hello. I had a 3os
Blood Spirit
with +1
Feral Rage
and +1 Dire Wolf. and I inserted the runes needed for the Metamorphosis in the correct order:
Io
Cham
Fal
. The result surprisingly (for me at least) was a gemmed
Blood Spirit
. Any Ideas what went wrong? Thank you in advance

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello. I had a 3os
Blood Spirit
with +1
Feral Rage
and +1 Dire Wolf. and I inserted the runes needed for the Metamorphosis in the correct order:
Io
Cham
Fal
. The result surprisingly (for me at least) was a gemmed
Blood Spirit
. Any Ideas what went wrong? Thank you in advance

atari 429

Europe XLinux
Metamorphosis is still ladder only and according to your profile you play non-ladder so that might be the problem.

OP
thank you for the reply! Yes I play non ladder so that might be the case
I confirm, the ladder runewords have not been transfered to non ladder at the end of season3. I tried with Bulwark as i was incertain and i had the gemmed
Helm
confirming the runewords had not been transfered to non ladder.

On Central European Time (CET)
Prices are negotiable
Looking for keys, high runes, can help with ubers, dclone or rush
Yeah I tried to make Metamorphosis and Cure helms and both are now gemmed items, hope they become what they were supposed to be. Season 4 ladder is happening now so they should have been opened for use in non ladder

Necrarch 1490Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
There is no "should have" here.
Blizzard seems not to have a fixed position as for what comes or not to non ladder

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 10 months ago
Blizzard seems not to have a fixed position as for what comes or not to non ladder

It might have been a conscious decision, since 2.7 brought no ladder-exclusive items. If all the items from a previous patch were made NLD, there would be no incentive to play LD.
Quazzai wrote: 10 months ago
Yeah I tried to make Metamorphosis and Cure helms and both are now gemmed items, hope they become what they were supposed to be. Season 4 ladder is happening now so they should have been opened for use in non ladder
Blizzard has posted rather confusing messages about it, but based on Blizzard's not-well-advertised and not-terribly-explicit message in a rather casual manner about it and the behavior of what has happened thus far in D2R, Blizzard treats runewords as a set when considering Ladder Only status and they only move a set of runewords out of the Ladder Only pool when there is something new to replace it.

This means that if no new set of runewords is released alongside a Ladder season, then whatever the last set of runewords was will continue to remain as the Ladder Only set. You might recall the 2.4 runeword debacle where Flickering Flame was released Season 1, but wasn't craftable on NL until Season 3, much to the chagrin of buyers everywhere. Their explanation was there were no Season 2 runewords, so Season 1 runewords would remain Ladder Only... even though their messaging previously intimated that the Ladder Only exclusivity would cease at the start of the next season, entirely irrespective of any new content or additions.

Since we don't know if they will release new runewords for Season 5, it might be that Season 3's runeword set will continue to remain craftable only on Ladder.

Please make all offers on the listing page
I suggest u keep the Gemmed
Helm
. Maybe it will magically transform into a Metamorphosis like described here for Mist runewords/mist-t775678.html

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service. No offer lower than
Lem
please.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...