diablo2.io is supported by ads
44 replies   8564 views

Description

Description by Janet the Java

Can be used to make Runewords:

Nate 549

Switch
Bookmehs wrote: 1 year ago

Could someone please post a link to the build?
Here’s where it all started,

forums/is-the-necro-a-secret-or-failed- ... 40914.html

then I mentioned it in another thread (I thought one of Janet the javazon, but could be wrong), and schnorki did a few tests and found it was totally viable, even on p7. Not the fastest crowd killer ever, but very effective.

I’ll see if I can find the other thread

It’s actually my next build, just need a
Jah
and a
Demon Crossbow
, otherwise got everything else.

Darbon 122

Paladin Europe PC
Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
I love my Riftsin, what's so interesting about a kicker with Lawbringer? I actually have an
Eth
Stormlash
, been meaning to make a pure kicker at some point.
In Non Ladder HC , She does ubers (+ miniubers) in less than 10 mins ^ ^ . I tried
Schaefer's Hammer
+
Ber
socket , I tried
Stormlash
, I tried
Lacerator
(you lose life leech with throw weapon) and basically, Lawbringer reigned supreme, the thing is that broken kicksin from popular tutorials was patched like 2 seasons ago so she is not that op as she used to be. Also for farming unique packs she kills all undead very fast and basically ignores all immunities with
Decrepify
. Needs 60 or 70 CB (70 for ubers 60 for farming). Ofc this ladder shes pure novelty bc of new runeword but in Non ladder I still have to play with that to get my torches and she's very good at it.

For Uber, Lawbringer = more safety,
Stormlash
= more damage.

Relax and have fun!

Darbon 122

Paladin Europe PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Stormlash
= more damage.
On current patch no difference, no extra speed with
Stormlash

Decrepify
melts
Static Field
and it ignores resistances and immunities

I just checked
Stormlash
on
Travincal
and its actually slower at killing and life leech is so small I lost half my HP not killing a single
Council Member
, a lot of Kicksin strats are not viable at all and were made for old patches rly

Darbon wrote: 1 year ago
Stormlash
= more damage.
Stormlash

Decrepify
melts
Static Field

I just checked
Stormlash
on
Travincal
and its actually slower at killing and life leech is so small I lost half my HP not killing a single
Council Member
, a lot of Kicksin strats are not viable at all and were made for old patches rly
Stormlash
+
Ber
means you can reach 100 % CB.
To get the most static from
Stormlash
you should use Infinity merc.
Atma's Scarab
=>
Amplify Damage
= more damage than
Decrepify

Relax and have fun!

Darbon 122

Paladin Europe PC
Stormlash
= more damage.
Stormlash

Decrepify
melts
Static Field

I just checked
Stormlash
on
Travincal
Council Member
Stormlash
+
Ber
means you can reach 100 % CB.
To get the most static from
Stormlash
you should use Infinity merc.
Atma's Scarab
=>
Amplify Damage
= more damage than
Decrepify
Ok so here's the video, I added
Blood Gloves
for 100 % CB, I tried both builds against
Travincal
Chaos Sanctuary
and Souls in
Worldstone Keep Level 2

Blood Gloves
Travincal
Chaos Sanctuary
and Souls in
Worldstone Keep Level 2

The setup is about for uber farming.
Both CB and static has dismissing return so the best use of them is against monsters that have high life pool.
Anyway, kicksin same as smiter, is not designed for normal farming because no aoe.

What was the setup of merc?

Relax and have fun!

Darbon 122

Paladin Europe PC
Blood Gloves
Travincal
Chaos Sanctuary
and Souls in
Worldstone Keep Level 2

The setup is about for uber farming.
Both CB and static has dismissing return so the best use of them is against monsters that have high life pool.
Anyway, kicksin same as smiter, is not designed for normal farming because no aoe.

What was the setup of merc?
I did ubers with that before, i just dont have keys now to make new video, the thing is your setup should be faster but
Dragon Talon
100% Attack rating hidden breakpoint (basically making kicksin smiter) was patched like 2 seasons ago, so you wont see ultra fast killspeed which sucks, so basically you end up with being a little faster in one place and a little slower in other place, bc u loose more hp need to pot more and resupply more etc. I just gave merc Infinity and GA with Flickering Flame to survive fire and light dmg , i use act 1 merc with Insight bow shes just there to give me mana regen and fire res aura stack. I just found out that Lawbringer is best when i farm zones regulary like do 10 uber runs , do 100 travi runs , do 20 Chaos runs etc. I use much less pots, dont have to go back to town often or run around looking for pots this speeds my runs up more.

As I already said. The goal of this setup is to do Uber run only. It's not designed for normal PvM.
There is no reason to stack 100% CB and
Atma
's to against monster that can be killed by 4,5 kicks.

Relax and have fun!

Darbon 122

Paladin Europe PC
As I already said. The goal of this setup is to do Uber run only. It's not designed for normal PvM.
There is no reason to stack 100% CB and
Atma
's to against monster that can be killed by 4,5 kicks.
Yes I know that but I tried those builds in about 20 uber runs and It didn't turn out faster, It was back in 2.3 patch, one dude made a video about it and he even admitted that it will be patched back then, this game-changing speed cant be achieved anymore with that gear, this is why they made Mosaic now to turn old kicksins into discoball in the end and get ppl to make new records. This bug made him 100% hit every kick and it was patched.

There was 2 bugs.
Ias bug that allows DT to hit at 2F in stead of 3F.
Another bug that allows DT hits similar to smiter but at 95%.
Not OP as before but kicksin is still the second best just after smiter

Relax and have fun!

Darbon 122

Paladin Europe PC
There was 2 bugs.
Even
Smite
won't land 100 % because boss can still block it, anyway I was frustrated when I made all these kicksins and the 1 minute magic didn't work bc attack rating and then I did this research and found out that it was patched bugs.

Schnorki 3318Moderator

PC
There was 2 bugs.
Even
Smite
won't land 100 % because boss can still block it, anyway I was frustrated when I made all these kicksins and the 1 minute magic didn't work bc attack rating and then I did this research and found out that it was patched bugs.
Smite
can't be blocked.

And the "doesn't hit anymore" thing is largely irrelevant now since Mosaic + "charged finishers always hit" brings you right back to it.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
And the "doesn't hit anymore" thing is largely irrelevant now since Mosaic + "charged finishers always hit" brings you right back to it.
So now we have a build that can do Uber quite fast and has insane AOE damage.

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3318Moderator

PC
If by "quite fast" you mean "blow all 3 up near instantly at the same time"..then yes :P

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

Darbon 122

Paladin Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago

Smite
can't be blocked.

How can it be when I fight ubers with
Smite
I still have few no dmg attacks here and there ? I read others posting that bosses do have block, theres just no animation and blocking sound, with Mosaic thats what I meant in some post from prevoius page , you can probably kill them faster than 1 minute now in ladder , havent tried it yet been playing sorc this ladder.

What are some of your favourite builds? Any crazy builds that you've particularly enjoyed? Any different play styles that I have't tried?
Back in LoD, I realized that my physical spearazon build had a lot of hidden versatility that needed to be unlocked by better runewords. There were skill points to spare at higher levels because there weren't and still aren't any physical spear skill synergies.

In the old days, my weapon switch was
Lacerator
to counter
Iron Maiden
from Oblivion Knights and to break physical immunes. If it weren't for the hit causes monster to flee property, it's actually a pretty competent weapon in ethereal form after an
Amplify Damage
proc. It wasn't a great full-time build due to the monster fleeing, but I essentially created an alternate throwazon. Substitute your own synonym for throw. I called it the chuckazon. I guess if this were 3-5 years ago, I'd have gone with yeetazon.

I did recreate the spearazon in D2R and she's on a slow grind now after hitting level 96, although I've focused on my 98 bowazon whenever a favorable TZ appears. I also haven't been playing much in general since this season started.

Coming back to the grind recently, I leaned into something I thought about doing in LoD, which was a tankazon. Using my physical spearazon build and then swapping out my ethereal Breath of the Dying
Matriarchal Spear
for Grief and Phoenix, she's pretty capable in public
Baal
runs including throne clearing. I feel even more confident going into a hot throne portal with her than my javazon despite having fewer HP.

I don't treat it like a weapon switch though because I keep Call To Arms and Spirit in weapon slot 2. I treat it like a full-time build. I debuted it tonight and it went better than I expected. I still consider it more of a party trick than a serious build because the single-target DPS is about 60% of maxed
Jab
and there is no equivalent to
Fend
, so I'll still primarily use eBOTD.

But honestly, the most intriguing idea I heard of recently was an offhand comment from another player during a
Baal
run:
Demon Machine
enchantress sorc. I'm actually considering building one in the future after I get my second 99. She's a better fire bowazon than the Amazon, which just goes to show how janky fire bowazons are.

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL

foO 0

Druid Europe PC
What are some of your favourite builds? Any crazy builds that you've particularly enjoyed? Any different play styles that I have't tried?
My current build is a druid summoner/
Werewolf
hybrid and its an absolute blast to play.
You can clear any content in the game without problems.

Thanks to my zoo and especially the bear with almost 7k hp can do ubers easily.
I know the a2 might + Pride /
The Reaper's Toll
merc would probably do a little bit more single target damage, but running the a1 frost merc with Mist (100%
Pierce
) negates one of the biggest disadvantages of the summer druid, which is the lack of AOE. So cows are no problem either.
Also the area freeze synergises very well with your minions so they dont have to chase running targets

You can switch between caster form with
Crossbow
and
Werewolf
when you want to engage melee. Due to the partial melee gear and Faith in a
Crossbow
you have really good dmg in wolf (11k AR with 5,5k dmg at 24 frames Fury with 50%+ LL) an no problems with repairing your weapons!!!

The best thing is that this combines telestomp with a real solid melee component.

I can engage actively or when im lazy let my minions to all the work.

If you want to min/max the dmg you can swap your offhand Call To Arms with
Lacerator
to proc amp dmg, but i dont do that because this setup already provides enough damage.

I mostly run with
Solar Creeper
out because i dont have mana leech on gear and dont like to pot, but you can switch to
Carrion Vine
on more difficult fights

build in charplanner: https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/qf010648

Would be nice to get some feedback for this build :D

Edit: i know this build is pretty expensive, a budget version would use 4pc Immortal King on yourself (hammer, hands,
Belt
and
Boots
) and your merc could be act2 might with Pride /
The Reaper's Toll
, Treachery and some leech helmet

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...