Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   162 views

Description

I had a trade listing for a perfect
Ravenlore
(+25 allres/-20 enemy fire res) up for a few weeks. Got a couple of offers on it. Way below asking price and value, so it was simmering.
I wake up this morning, open the site and see an unread message (1) notification next to the bell. It says the message is in the
Ravenlore
topic. I click the notification, and get transferred to an error page that says "The requested topic does not exist."
I did not delete the trade or sell the item. The topic really just doesn't exist anymore.
What happened?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I had a trade listing for a perfect
Ravenlore
(+25 allres/-20 enemy fire res) up for a few weeks. Got a couple of offers on it. Way below asking price and value, so it was simmering.
I wake up this morning, open the site and see an unread message (1) notification next to the bell. It says the message is in the
Ravenlore
topic. I click the notification, and get transferred to an error page that says "The requested topic does not exist."
I did not delete the trade or sell the item. The topic really just doesn't exist anymore.
What happened?

Necrarch 1737Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Do you still have the trade in your stash ?

On my side it happens when someone posts on my sale, then removes his post (instead of simply editing to "retracted"), the notification link goes nowhere, but it does not remove my sale from stash.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Do you still have the trade in your stash ?

On my side it happens when someone posts on my sale, then removes his post (instead of simply editing to "retracted"), the notification link goes nowhere, but it does not remove my sale from stash.
That's the thing: the trade itself poofed from my stash! Like it was removed by Teebling or something.

Necrarch 1737Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Weird, never saw that.
Poofing is usually Blizzard's thing, not Teebling's :D

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Weird, never saw that.
Poofing is usually Blizzard's thing, not Teebling's :D
My word choice was quite deliberate, haha.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...